Author Posts

June 9, 2016 at 7:57 am

Wow, @ruby3881 that is quick!

How many assignments have you completed to make 40 Euros?

I think when there are a lot of assignments in a week, you can earn 100 Euros if you put your mind to it.

June 9, 2016 at 10:21 am

@manasi TextBrokers UK does take some international writers, but only from countries where English is the native language. I believe they accept UK & Ireland, Canada, Australia, and possibly New Zealand right now.

@morgoodie You have to supply a sample text to TextBrokers US? The UK site gives you a few topics to choose from and asks for a really short sample. I think it was 250-300 words, for mine.

@melissa1024 I hope TextBrokers works out for you! One piece of advice is to try to check your texts with Copyscape if you can, and pay really close attention to your writing style. Even if the clients are really happy with a text, TextBrokers may not rate you as highly. My understanding is that it’s the site that determines your classification (and thus your pay rate.) And they’re the ones who decide if you will get the 5-star rating (if you are eligible to apply for it.) That can quadruple your pay rate, so it’s really worth working towards it!

@scheng1 I’ve only done five assignments. Three paid better than usual because they were medical topics and needed more research than usual. Most articles there pay only about half, so I guess I got lucky 🙂

June 9, 2016 at 10:03 pm

@ruby3881 Okay, Thanks for your advice. I will keep this in mind when I apply for this site and hopefully write for them as well.

June 9, 2016 at 10:25 pm

@melissa1024 Best of luck there! It’s a good site if you can find assignments that suit your interests and knowledge base.

June 9, 2016 at 11:35 pm

@ruby3881 Okay thanks. It sounds like a great site.

June 12, 2016 at 1:22 pm

I am reading responses about TextBroker in here and it was sad to know that the site is only for those country stated above. Filipinos and other Asian countries cannot join. As of now there is Elitevisitor, Seraphic Insights, Mylot, this site and Mykites to choose from the writing sites online and they are all paying.

June 20, 2016 at 6:52 am

Basically, I also been to mylot and actively a member this year. Unfortunately, I haven’t tried payment in Blogjob. Since I am also a newbie same here. It is nice that there are other writing sites mentioned by the members here. The downside, Textbroker is not open to my country. I am looking forward to check out Hubpages.

June 20, 2016 at 8:43 am

ChatAbout is another site. You can at least reply to topics and news post. You can write articles and reviews on topics too. Reviews tend to get approved quickly as they are 5 points and Articles take a long time at 20p points. There is also post which are worth 100 points, but i have not had any luck with posts. Comment to topics and around the site are 1 point each. no limit on these per day, just make sure the comment is relevant to the topic or news article.

July 9, 2016 at 3:36 am

@oksummer Thanks I am already on Chatabout. I have several post on there but seems here lately it has been hard to get them accepted.

July 9, 2016 at 5:27 am

@sheng1  Asians are excluded from any of the paying sites. And this we come to know only  after we have filled in the application form.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  bestwriter.

July 9, 2016 at 9:53 am

Textbroker is only for US-based people. That’s too bad. I wouldn’t be able to register in this site. What a pity of me.lol

July 9, 2016 at 10:36 am

@ bestwriter You can check out Elitewriters too. I have recently joined there but then it again seems to be a slow earner. However many members recently got paid there. However it’s kind of dull compared to Literacybase where you have an engaging and interactive community.

July 10, 2016 at 4:38 am

I like LB compare to EliteWriters. I saw the blog post featured and I know they are all about SEO topics. If they have forum, I might be trying out as I am good with forums as of the moment, however, they only have blogs so I like LB more, there is other option for earnings.

I was there at Mykites before, got paid and then something happened that make me feel bad, someone ruining my reputation that is why I did not come back, also, I know it is hard to meet the another 5k points since not all members are posting there and it get lesser and lesser members everyday.

Mylot, one of the exciting unlimited posting site and it is good that the lowered the payout to $5, but it is a slow earning.

Chatabout seems good but there are bad reviews about banning and deleting members.

Some writing sites mention Hubpages and Textbroker, this is really something serious and real writer are needed in these sites.

My option right now is Mylot, since it is continous payer but you will be discourage by the rate. If you want to measure your activity, LB is the best for it.

September 30, 2016 at 7:15 am

@ruby3881  TextBroker only accepts authors residing in the USA. Bump! It would have been a freelancer’s outside of US opportunity to earn  .0$/word earning base.

September 30, 2016 at 9:27 am

@Melissa Jarrell  You can try tinycent which has better pay rates than the rest of the writing sites.