Author Posts

June 24, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Here in Philippines death penalty is one of popular topic in debate in social media because our incoming President is pro-Death penalty. People were divided about the issue but majority is agreeing for the implementation.  The CbCP and the CHR are not in favor of the implementation of death penalty. In my opinion I think it’s time deal with these criminals in a way that they will no longer do crime again. I respect the opinion of others and I hope they will understand my opinion too.

June 25, 2016 at 1:28 pm

@Maricel Cardenas, I so long favored Death Penalty. Why allow the killers to live when they enjoyed killing innocent victims. Let us give our country a try if in the implementation of death penalty heinous crimes stop.

June 25, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Before justice was invented according to history, death penalty or capital punishment has already been implemented by the natives, aborigines or any prehistoric people. They had even a gruesome way of carrying the death penalty to the criminals. Are you not surprised that killing or even mass murder of people and another form of heinous crimes haven’t been stopped or controlled?

This simply means that death penalty couldn’t solve the crimes or to say it plainly death penalty is not the solution to the growing crimes all over the world.

Now, I may throw this question: what is the option to minimize if not total control the proliferation of crime commission in the society all over the world?

June 26, 2016 at 10:35 am

I feel sad about the commission of human rights that they were not favor to death penalty, why they let criminals like rapist, murderer, holdaper and kidnapper etc. Also the Cbcp are not favor with this, im a catholic but im favor with death penalty.

July 18, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Okay this may not sound so right but the way things are going in our societies I feel death penalty will perhaps help in some way to eradicate the kind of crimes that are coming up every other day. this could maybe serve as a warning to those people who do wrong all the time and think they can get away with the crime so I accept that kind of punishment

July 18, 2016 at 5:23 pm

I may agree to some point with your statement but what other punishment would be more effective or what other way would be used to curb crime in our societies if not the death penalty. am thinking it could be the best thing because when someone thinks of spending time in jail then later on has to face a eath sentence that may scare people and keep them away from crime. no one wants to see their loved one being executed that’s the most gruesome thing anyone would watch those are my thoughts.