Author Posts

September 1, 2016 at 9:50 am

Do u like Dubai ….images (10)?????

September 1, 2016 at 10:29 am

@ M.Farooq Anwar  I have never been there but from what I see on television, it seems like a beautiful place.

September 1, 2016 at 2:15 pm

From what i have heard i think Dubai is a heavenly place. it has beautiful beaches, the hotels are superb, the buildings are to die for, and so much more. people talk very highly of Dubai and because of that i am longing and saving towards that dream some time. am hoping to visit that place sometime soon once the funds come in am definitely on my way there.@SHALOO walia i will send you a picture hahahaha.

September 1, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Dubai also as fluctuating climate,plus the salaries there are too small.I have so many relatives working there.Last month my niece arrived there in Dubai to work there with her husband a nurse.They are both nurses, but they only send their children 23,000 pesos monthly, too small not enough for the kids foods.I always back up their other needs. How I wish they are working here in the city where I live so they can budget well.They said Dubai has many beautiful scenery, but there is no place like home, by the way.