Author Posts

October 9, 2016 at 6:02 pm

I have happy marriage in all factors, I make happy, others make me happy, I point door to mother in law determinate every day. She either help or can watch grandchildren pretty faces in Facebook photo gallery. My husband nice person, says he fears me, so mother in law has no party to call in rescue, hehehehe.

But, no marriage is happy and this one my friend has bad marriage. Not only get slapped by husband who is stupid drunk but also her mother in law and father in law treat her like human garbage. I feel for her but not able to help her nothing.

This like worst relationship ever…

October 11, 2016 at 5:14 am

I hate when people are in relationships like those. You should tell her to be strong and fight back if need be. She shouldn’t be enduring such pain from people who are supposed to love and care for you. I don’t know where you live but here in America, we can call the police on the abuser/abusers to get away from them.

October 11, 2016 at 7:13 am

This is heart breaking to hear. No one should be abused or used in any matter. Does your friend have family members nearby, if so tell her to go there and get help.  I am not sure where your friend lives but search online for help with domestic violence help in your area. Domestic violence is not good for anyone because it will continue to get worse as the days go on.