Author Posts

October 8, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Do you believe in ghosts? Some people may answer no to this question, some may say yes while others will say they are uncertain. For those that say no may think that the person claiming to see a ghost may be suffering from some type of mental illness. They may think it’s scientific and can be explained.

I was uncertain once, about the existence of ghosts. I am still unsure of what I saw one day when I was home alone. I was sitting at my desktop which happened to be in my bedroom. It was a bright and sunny day. I could look out my bedroom door and see everything in the hallway. I could even see into my son’s room which was just across the hall.

All kids were at school on this particular day so I was home alone. I saw a small figure about my son’s height walk into his room. My first thought was I wonder why my son went into his room. Then my phone rings from my children’s school. It was my son calling me saying he wasn’t feeling well and can I come pick him up. So I get up from where I was sitting to go into my son’s room but no one is there.

What exactly did I see? I am still unsure about it.

Have you ever seen something but you are unsure about what you saw?

October 8, 2016 at 11:26 pm

I never see ghost or spirit. I don’t think person see ghost is crazy, maybe different than us average people. We know lady who can read things nobody know, she say it spirit tell her. If she knows who am I to object.  I think you worry about son and see something. parents and children are always connected. 

October 9, 2016 at 3:29 am

@Your Seldom that could have been why I thought I saw my child when I didn’t. I remember my son telling me about some things he saw. When he first told me about them I would just brush it off as his wild imagination. Until he told me one day that I would end up pregnant. That’s a whole another story to talk about. 

October 9, 2016 at 4:10 pm

@evilelf I don’t know what to tell you on this story. It is very notable that you worry about son benefit and that why you see little figure. Other than that I can’t tell you much. I know some people in my old village used to talk they see things in woods, or even in streams. For relatively normal reason all children stay away from there because that places where someone have misfortune accident and die…

October 11, 2016 at 4:02 am

@Your Seldom

I don’t blame the kids for staying away from places like that. I can just imagine all the negative energy surrounding that place. I have always been told that some kids can see things that others can not see. Many like to call these kids crazy when they are not.

November 6, 2016 at 3:44 pm

If you are talking about ghost, I ultimately believe that ghost exist because am talking out of experience by my mother and other people around me. I believe that the spirit of dead can be going around the earth and can also appear to people especially people that died prematurely at young ages maybe resulting from accident or sickness.  I even believe that the dead can live in form of a human being on earth far from people that knew him when he was alive. He can raise family there and will send them back to his home but wouldn’t come back with them. This always happen in my own side of the coho untry and we have heard a lot of credible stories from my parents about the existence of ghosts and I believe beyond doubt that ghosts exists. Some people who have  a hand in the death of someone most times are being tormented by the ghost of the person the killed. Sometimes this ghost disturbs them that they would have to confess that they had killed him. If the killer is still stubborn and still doesn’t want to confess, he will be killed by the ghost. I don’t just believe in the existence of ghost, I believe ghosts have power to avenge their death even after their death. Some people that do not believe in the existence of ghosts are backing up their belief with their religion doctrine. Believe me you, Ghosts exist.

November 6, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Even in our movies, we try to make people realize that ghosts exist. We show how the spirit leaves the body and looks at the body and wave to the weepers around who actually are not seeing him. Even my culture believes in the existence of ghosts. That is why in my village or any other Igbo land, when someone dies mysteriously, his relatives go to inquire spiritually what caused his death, if actually the death was natural or he died out of human wickedness. When they find out that his death is not natural, that he was killed by someone, they ask him to go avenge his death. On the day of his lying in state, the elders of his kindred(kinsmen)  will gather and make some incantations and talk to his corpse as if they are talking to the living. After the incantations, they will place a broom by the right hand side and a cutlass on his left hand side and ask him to go fight whosoever that killed him. They bury him with those materials in his coffins. Before the end of 6 to 9 months, someone will confess that he was the killer and the person will certainly die with matchet cut on his body and also broom marks on his body. This kind of person is not buried but thrown into a deep forest where no one will see him again. This is a clear evidence to show that ghosts exist. Thus has made me believe beyond doubt. After knowing this, I will be like asking myself, if a ghost doesn’t exist, how come the broom and the matchet were used. That means the ghost had the ability to handle material things (though spiritual)  though is dead. Ghosts can avenge their death. This shows that  they exist beyond doubt.

November 6, 2016 at 4:18 pm

Before Christianity came to Nigeria, we served or forefathers and this our forefathers were believed to have supreme powers to do for us everything we need and also save us from every kind of trouble and also fight for us on wars and battles. They were the reasons for our conquer, Remember, this our so called forefathers that they served were once human beings like me and you. They were human beings but due to their achievement on earth when they were alive, the living people made them God,God of War, God of love and so many types of God. And If you check it from the topic, you will also know that this forefathers we believed to have powers are now ghosts but they are being served because the people think they have powers. Even till now, the forefathers are still taken to be the one and only true God by some people in some part of the country. But knowing Christianity, I myself don’t believe in the forefathers but I believe in  ghosts existence because their stories have heard by me on several occasions from several people far and near. In fact I think no body on earth will save he doesn’t believe in the existence of ghosts no matter what your church doctrine say about them. If you don’t believe in the existence of ghosts, that means you don’t believe in life after death and that is the main thing every Christian should bear in mind. When you are alive after death, what are you? You are a ghost.  I believe in ghost but I don’t want to see any because it takes only the grace of God to survive seeing a ghost. You can be killed by fear after seeing someone you know for sure is dead.

November 6, 2016 at 5:20 pm

I am going for a definite NO on this one. If i was a religious man i would mention THE design of god. You know heaven of christianity or islam or reincarnation of buddhism.