Author Posts

June 28, 2016 at 4:35 am

I first joined in LiteracyBase on May 5th 2016, that was my best friend’s birthday.

I first heard of this site when I was still writing for Blogjob.

It was recommended by http://172.104.9.193/members/ruby3881/ and I must thank her for sharing this site information with us.

When I first joined in, I had no idea where to start from.

I had to read what other writers wrote about, the steps, how to and then tried on my own.

I didn’t know that any writer could create new Groups, Forums and Blog posts until I press all the button I could see.

Gradually, I managed to post my first article and earned 0.02 cent.

My first earning in My History, I was thrilled!

For the past 1.5 month, I had learned a lot of tips and tricks from the community.

I am thankful that LiteracyBase existed after Blogjob had ceased the earning program.

I sincerely hope that Literacybase will be active for many years ahead.

So, when did you joined in here and who had recommended you?

June 28, 2016 at 4:57 am

@peachpurple  I too joined when BlogJob gave us the slip. I read about LiteracyBase in myLot and not expecting anything registered here. I am now making hay while the sun shines and hope the sun will shine atleast here at LiteracyBase for a long time to come.

I joined here around the first week of May . I wish they mentioned our date of joining in our profile.

June 28, 2016 at 5:20 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/bestwriter/

yup, LB should put the date when we registered here then other members would know whether we are pioneer or newbies.

Same here, Blojob gave me the news too.

Good thing that LB is almost the same as BJ, not much different except for the coins and earnings.

Yup, I sincerely hope that LB will stay long under the sunshine too.

June 30, 2016 at 6:06 pm

i joined literacy base not so long ago on the 17th of june and its only now i a trying to get into the whole thing and become active i find it interesting and i hope to keep that way.

June 30, 2016 at 8:19 pm

As I checked my profile page particularly in my history button, I first logged in on May 11, 2016, and I had earned for that day a total of $0.33 cents. I remember I have come across this site as mentioned by one of my fellow members in the inactive BlogJob site. too. I am not sure if it is @ruby3881 or someone else.

Anyway, I am already 49 days or a month and 19 days to be exact on my membership here. So far, I have not found any problem here. LiteracyBase users are friendly, helpful and very resourceful. They are ever ready to assist you in your problem. Others are good in technical matters. Others have a good command of communications. They are just lurking somewhere waiting for anything to be in trouble.

However, you couldn’t determine or know them in personal for some are hiding from their real self. Even myself, I am not using my real name. It is just a pseudo name for as I have somewhere here that it is not required to use your real name in your account as long as you are active here and could earn in anyway.

July 1, 2016 at 9:47 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/sauda/z

I am glad to see you here too

If you have anything to ask or don’t understand, you can send PM ( Private Message) on the author’s profile page.

Then, it will be easier for us to help you out.

Alternatively, you can read the FAQ but most answered can be found at Forums- About literacybase

Best of luck

July 1, 2016 at 2:28 pm

Honestly, I am here to earn extra cash. I will sound hypocrite if I say No for earnings. A big plus to have friends along the way here. It is also introduced by a virtual friend about LB. I don’t have any regret of being on this site. I grab whatever opportunities to gain some knowledge and make new virtual friends.

July 11, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Make earning seems not easy…

Glad to know one of our friend can make USD$0.33 per day. very hardworking, I will say.

July 11, 2016 at 2:27 pm

could you share more on the tips?

2. May I know how to post a blog? kindly advise.

Many thanks!

July 11, 2016 at 3:14 pm

@Ceci Chow  Go to ‘Blog’ on the top of the site. When you hover the cursor there, a drop down menu will open. Click on ‘post now’ and another page will open where you can write and post your blog.

July 11, 2016 at 4:40 pm

I joined here through Grecy , she was the one who introduced this. i am so thankful to my friend. I hope that she well get fine soon. She is also happy today for LB messaged her they sent her $10. I joined here 4 weeks ago, but was absent for more than a week due to discouragement of their approval system, plus we sometimes put to shame and insult when judge or alleged as having plagiarized content of our article.

July 25, 2016 at 2:41 pm

I just joined in. I still have to learn how this page works.

July 26, 2016 at 7:06 pm

6 days and 10 hours ago.  I’ll just say Joined July 2016.

July 26, 2016 at 8:05 pm

I joined LiteracyBase on 4 May. I remember reading about this site in ForumCoin a few days before I joined, but I have not spend time to look further into it and decide to join yet. I decided to join after recommended by @sunil. I think he is good at these online earning opportunities, he does not just simply join any sites without looking into it, so I just signed up as I trust his judgment. 😀

I still remember the night when I joined, the site was so quiet as there was not much members yet, and I did not know what to do. Since it was quite late at night, I went to sleep without checking much about the site. The next day when I logged in, there were more members and the site started to have more activities. The more I found out about the site, the more excitement I had, hence I was just stuck here, in my first month.

Though I have other more important commitment now and hence I am not as active as I was, I sincerely hope this site always stays and works well too, as it’s a nice place to communicate with others.

July 26, 2016 at 9:13 pm

Oh Oh Oh @Lee Ka  I am overwhelmed and overawed by the words you used for me lol. I am not that clever as you painted me here as I have my quota of failed sites in my account but being an optimistic person I do not highlight downsides of the sites unless I am sure. Thanks for your kind words 🙂