Author Posts

October 4, 2016 at 2:09 pm

i was just wondering how far have this method taken people money-1090816_960_720

October 4, 2016 at 4:45 pm

@kallison gumbs, This is to inform you that posting a very , very short discussion won’t bear better earning at all. Make your sentences stronger and longer and observe how much will you earn after posting. What I am sharing you now is based on my experience. I wonder why my earning was so slow,then I experimented, writing long paragraph, and lo! and behold! , the earning soars. Try to observe dear when submit a very short discussion, the flow of your income is also very small, and if share a ,long post, you’ll see your income grows fats.Okay?

October 4, 2016 at 5:34 pm

As a newcomer, it is very important to read the rules or the terms in this site to avoid being embarrassed or to be subject for violation. If it is okay to other site, posting a few words or merely a picture without any background or description. Would it be permissible? It would be better to improve your post so that you could earn better. Try to read some of the posts or comments here. By reading them, you may learn an insight, a lesson on how to earn sufficiently.

October 4, 2016 at 7:33 pm

I didn’t know we are paid this way you seniors are realy help ful . Many tasty dishes on the table get more appreciation we can count on that !the length of articles adds to its significanse .thanks cely

October 4, 2016 at 8:39 pm

kallison gumbs, I’m sorry but I don’t understand your question. What method are you referring to? Here in forums, like the other two people have stated, must have some kind of merit behind it. What I mean by merit is a meaning to why you post it. Writing only a few lines just so you can write something will not get you very far on this site. This site is looking for more than just one line or even 5 lines of words. We want a genuine conversation to take place and can be continued by the next person. 

javeria Nadeem, sometimes it is best to watch and learn from others who have been around for “ages” and see how they do things before getting started. At least, that is what I did. I watched before I started posting anything. Asking questions is another good thing. The ones that have been here since the beginning know how to get things done. Hopefully one day I will write my first article here. 

cely, thanks for the wise advice. I always try to add to the conversation if I can. If not then I simply will not comment. I think watching, observing is a good way to learn how things are done. I’ve never been the type to just jump in without testing the waters first. 

October 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

When you comment, instead of, ‘nice’ or some other fling away remark, you write something.  You make it seem that you’ve read the item, that you’ve understood it, or not, and that you have something to say.  In this way you can engage people in discussion.