Author Posts

March 28, 2017 at 1:15 am

I have tried posting an article a few times, it has been over 300 words but it keeps saying the post is too short has anyone else had this issue and do you know how to fix it if you have?

March 28, 2017 at 4:44 am

Do you write directly on this site?

Try making your draft on Word Processor, that way you can monitor the number of words already written.

When I first submitted my article, I was rejected thrice.

1st the title was too short;
2nd, the content was less than 300 words (so i checked again what I wrote and found out that it has only 299 words); &
3rd, I did not upload an image.

Please take note too, to fill out all their required info, like the TAGS.

But after that failure, it was a breeze on all my succeeding submission.

Goodluck!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  Ruby.

March 28, 2017 at 9:07 am

@shelly osborne I think you are missing something or maybe not posting in the editor of the site in prescribed way.

March 28, 2017 at 9:44 am

@shelly osborne As mentioned in other replies, write your post in word processor and try again. Check out if all other requirements are fulfilled like tags, image and a long title and hopefully you won’t have any problems. 

Good luck!

March 28, 2017 at 2:18 pm

If you use any text editor that can count the amount of words you write, that would be a good option. Because often we write things and due to space and the dashes it may not count the words properly. So using Word, wordpad and other editors where you can get the wordcount can be good. You have to find out which are some of the other option for you if you are on mac or linux. For windows, there is Word, notepad++ and few other text editors. So you can get the text count this way.

April 1, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Thank you for all your advice, I did use a word processor to check the word count. I think it was just a glitch as it has let me post today so hopefully it will work from now on 🙂

April 19, 2017 at 7:32 am

It could be you forgot to pick a featured image or the title is too short? Read the pink error message.

Glad you are now able to post!

April 19, 2017 at 5:48 pm

@shelly osborne,Michelle is correct, your blog tile is too short, that was I experienced before I was told too short so I made the tile bigger and directly in the actual platform I added some words then I clicked the word inclusion of photo image and it was accepted. try to add words to your blog title.

April 19, 2017 at 8:32 pm

If you write for blog post, you should be aware of the number of words the site so required. If you happened to write below the required number of words, you don’t have to worry for you will be prompted and you are still given the chance to increase such words until they reach the minimum word requirements.

In making a comment or reaction to any of the post or thread here, you don’t have to worry for there’s no requirement. The only disadvantage you may get is the credits or money that you may receive. For the number words you leave for a comment, there’s an equivalent money credits for it. A brief comment, I think receives $0.01. One hundred-Fifty words, $0.01 is due. I forgot the other ratings for every comment made based on the number of words.

This comment would only be credited with $0.01. This contents 150 words.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  Gil Camporazo.

April 19, 2017 at 8:44 pm

Sorry I overlooked the payment for a brief comment would only receive $0.005 instead of $0.01.  And a lengthy comment would receive $0.02. Am I right?

May 13, 2017 at 4:57 am

It happened to me once.  I figured it was me.  I revised my post and it was accepted.