Author Posts

July 31, 2017 at 12:39 am

I think that we all can agree that music is powerful and we love it. There are so many different ways people can express themselves through music. The different type of beats and melodies we hear tend to draw us into the mood we are feeling. Let’s be honest: Driving down the road or wherever jamming to your favorite songs is such a free and happy feeling. There is nothing like draining out all your thoughts and worries by blasting a song. Not many people realize the effect music has on our lives. So, here are 10 reasons why you should love and appreciate music.

1. It motivates you.

Tell me one person that doesn’t listen to music when they work out. You always see the headphones in people’s ears at the gym. Music can be one of the best motivators. You always put on a song that will help push you to your limit.

2. It helps you express your feelings.

I personally think that music is one of the best cures. There is a song for every emotion. Artists create music from what they feel. If you are an artist, you may write a song that tells why you got upset the other day. If you are feeling down there is music that will cheer you up or put you further into your feels.

3. It brings people together.

Music has a tendency to bring people together. If you go to a cookout there is always music playing. If you go to a club there is always music playing. You can see that at any major event there is always music because that is what it does. It brings people together and it creates good vibes.

4. It can bring back memories.

We all have that one song we listen to that brings back a flood of memories, good and bad. But it seems like every time you hear that song you are back in that place reliving that memory.

5. It’s vast.

There are millions of different types of music on earth. Each one with its unique meaning and rhythm.

6. It’s timeless.

No matter how much our world changes the music will continue to adapt to what’s going on around us. It will help inspire and change so many lives from culture to culture.

8. It heals.

Music can heal someone faster than you think. There seems to always be a song for every emotion, moment and day. Songs can help mend whatever it is that’s broken. There is always that right song that heals.