Author Posts

March 11, 2017 at 3:24 pm

I don’t watch movies a lot but I if I have a free time, I sometimes also love watching movies. It’s been quite a while that I haven’t watched a movie, I’m not updated with the movies released this year. If you have already watched a 2017 movie, what can you recommend and tell us why you like it and what made it a good movie to watch? Feel free to share.

March 11, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Do you mean Hollywood movie?

March 11, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Not only Hollywood movie, you can say movie released. So it should be Bollywood, Hollywood and Hollywood.

March 11, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Yes, any movie that was released this year. It should be a movie that you have watched already and tell us what that movie all about and why you like it.

March 11, 2017 at 7:10 pm

I think there are not many good yet to be released. I think Moana is one good animated movie if that is something you can watch. There is also Skill island if you want to watch King kong. And there is one more movie which I watched in January, which was named as split. It was a nice movie.Most of the good movies are going to be released in April onwards. So a lot of time upto that point. I’d suggest you to wait and see what happens with the reviews that get posted soon.

March 12, 2017 at 1:08 am

I will recommend Kidnapped featuring Halle Berry. I am yet to see it, but the movie trailer is to die for. King Kong (Skull Island) will be another good movie for 2017.

March 13, 2017 at 12:28 pm

I would say Jolly LLB2. I watched this and good one.

Read good review about Rangoon. I will watch that next.