Author Posts

February 25, 2017 at 6:28 am

I think Swagbucks would be a winner. It is easy to make some money. I have made money over and over again. I don’t know how this website operates around the world but I have gotten some discounts for Supermarkets and cash prizes. There are games to play for free and it builds up for your Swagbucks cash but my favorite is making money with my smartphone. It can build up quick and before you know it, you have a gift certificate or a cash prize. Try it. You will like it.

February 26, 2017 at 12:17 pm

@Caleb,is their a link for this swagbucks? And also,i did nt understand what you meant by using your smartphone….throw so more light on it,please.Thanks!

February 27, 2017 at 1:51 am

I don’t know if I can post it in here due to the company’s policy but you can find it at Google search engine and type Swagbucks, it will direct you to it. Concerning the smartphone, when  you register and get accepted, you can download the app (Swagbucks TV) on your smartphone and you can watch movie trailers, gardening tips and other interesting subjects. As you build up Swagbucks, you can get money or gift prizes. It is a nice and useful way to make money. You, also, can watch videos on your computer and get paid for it. Just follow the instructions and you will be alright. I have made some money from it and you can too—Be encouraged.

February 27, 2017 at 3:02 am

Thanks am really grateful….checking it,right away.

February 27, 2017 at 4:23 am

Chris, my friend, I want to recommend mylot.com.  It is a good site. It is similar to Facebook but better. You can make friends but the neat thing is that you can post your remarks or start a discussion.  When you do that, you get paid. The payoff is $5.00 and it is easy to make. It can, also, make for a platform to promote your writings. So, you might want to combine mylot with Swagbucks to earn some money. Thank you for your comments.

February 27, 2017 at 8:58 am

Swagabuck and mint vine are two great sites to make money with they are not a writing site like this site or my lot and they do pay.

February 27, 2017 at 3:42 pm

Thanks,really grateful. But the mint vine is only for selected countries,Canada,US and UK

February 27, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Thanks for your inputs, guys. Swagbucks is a nice decent website filled with possibilities to make some extra income. Just watching videos can add to your income, along with trying some products or just plain shopping and getting a rebate. The nice thing about it is that for each referral, it will pay off in the end. Just make sure your referral has a smart phone and uses it to make some money. It will help you make some passive income in the end.

February 27, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Am still finding it difficulty to open the website,I don’t know if it is currently having some form of upgrade or something. But I was able to assess my lot,but I still have so much to learn about the site.

Thanks for your time and patience to take me through this,you are indeed a great person.