Author Posts

February 1, 2017 at 11:38 am

Hi there guys, I’ve been a member of spare5 since December last year. It is a “get paid to do task” program. They pay from $0.01 to $20.00 depending on the task. At first, it started as a great site, there are lots of task being offered and I am making a lot of money. I can make $50 a day doing task. Then the numbers of the members exploded. Now there are more members than task. That is why I want to ask you guys if do you know other “paid to do task” like spare5?

February 1, 2017 at 2:15 pm

have you tried clixsense, familyclix?

I tried these two which are alike spare5 but not high rates

February 1, 2017 at 2:52 pm

Try Scale hahaha

February 2, 2017 at 5:52 am

I was a member of spare5 group on facebook and one of the reason why the members of spare5 exploded because they keep on inviting people for referral. And also members of the same group keeps on inviting to work @ scale . I think the hourly rate of scale is $1.5.

February 2, 2017 at 6:31 am

Hi thanks for the reply I’ve been a member of clixsense  since 2012 they started as paid to click program and their rates is very little so I stopped using that site. I’ll check familyclix later. Do you have a referral link for familyclix?

February 2, 2017 at 6:36 am

@john rey, are you a member of scale already? I tried signing up for them but I keep on failing the test. ha ha, going to try it again later, if I fail it would be my 4th failed attempt.

February 2, 2017 at 9:44 am

scale acpi. but you need to take the test first. if you pass the test then someone will hire you and then you get task but its not easy.

February 2, 2017 at 10:04 am

@charles thanks for the comment I just passed the scale test thanks to a good samaritan who helped me. I finished more than twenty tasked then the website said that I should go back later maybe because there is not enough task for everybody.

February 2, 2017 at 7:12 pm

@peachpurple Clixsense is one of my favorites, though it ought to increase its rates a little bit.

March 5, 2017 at 9:17 pm

Hi there,

How do you apply to work for scale?

Thanks

April 7, 2017 at 2:22 pm

Yeah you’re right. More members less task because of massive referral explotion on the site due of some people spamming on forum most especially on facebook. Lots of group page which has been created in facebook with those “greedy kind of people” who used someone for their own benefit to earn on the site. Unfortunately, there are some members of spare five cheating on the site like referring they dummy account with own their referral link, as well as giving a specific answer on every task they encounter but seems spare 5 support was’nt even aware of this kind of anomalities on their site with their hidden agenda. What they prioritize is someone who often perform on the task without giving their newbie the opportunity to earn. I was a member of the site last year but i already abandoned my account due to less task and sadly i just get paid once on spare five. Those people who used to cheat on the site get more profit rather than those people who work fair and square. 😉

April 7, 2017 at 4:59 pm

I think amazon mechanical turk is the only similar looking service to that of spare5. Because other services such as that are not that good. I think spare5 is unique in many ways. I think we have to treat it as unique because those type of jobs are specific to the way things are being asked by their sponsor there. I am sure you can find other services but it’d not be same. In india we have squadrun which has similar software.

April 7, 2017 at 6:56 pm

@charles, scale acpi.. is it a legit company? How do I apply? thanks