Author Posts

October 1, 2016 at 7:34 pm

does that mean that sharing post at share media not allowed?

Because one could get high views, external ones when sharing online

October 1, 2016 at 10:47 pm

@ peachpurple  the ones with exceptionally high views were using traffic exchange sites. As long as you are being honest, there’s nothing to worry.

October 2, 2016 at 1:31 am

This with share is trouble. In myLot I get cents based on activity on my posting, but with share I don’t know. Sometimes I think it can be better to pay us for post and leave share to luck.

October 2, 2016 at 7:47 am

@Your Seldom  At myLot there is no sharing. They only pay when others contribute. Share at TinyCent is the only way one is paid.  Legitimate sharing is  what one is expected to do there

October 2, 2016 at 7:49 am

@shaloo walia That is good advice. Anything can happen to sites. I have already redeemed at 40 plus

October 2, 2016 at 7:52 am

@suny  Wish they did it right at the start and not even let that post be seen. That one post that generated 1711 post was under top posts. Yes. They have now deleted that account but wonder why that post at all was accepted in the first place.

October 2, 2016 at 10:01 am

No one is perfect so it take times to make things right. I do not mind if a person is willing to correct his mistakes as and when he knows about them. The problem begins when people do not learn from their mistakes.

October 2, 2016 at 10:23 am

@sunyh You are right there about them being receptive to suggestions.

October 2, 2016 at 6:41 pm

@bestwriter I know myLot has no share, only activity earning and that only if other people come and comment. With all I see about Tinycents maybe it is  better I opt out. Blogborn has some security not best owner say, but still something to defend it. I find Stumble Upon can produce thousand of visits if some big users like post share. That can be problem.

October 2, 2016 at 6:46 pm

@sunil this mean that Tinycents will make security better, yes?

If that is improved I will take time and join to write, is 200 words only for post?

Do you talk to your Facebook friend, or you still not in mercy hehehe?

October 2, 2016 at 6:54 pm

Regarding with the claim of RB for having 22 social media sharing. I couldn’t much social media more than that. As far as I know, there is Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, Reddit, Blogger, and what else?

October 2, 2016 at 7:17 pm

@nakitakona13 other member say it has hundreds social networks in some ad for Google browser and recommend to install it. I don’t like to trust any program right now, I share on Facebook. What is with Twitter? Is good views?

October 3, 2016 at 9:57 am

Blue posted proof on Facebook to Tinycent lies.

http://prnt.sc/coyzez

I think to join Tinycent because low word count couple days ago.

Also 30 dollars smell good.

But now I will not, will post all prepared articles for Literacy and Blogbourne. Maybe try EliteWriters to see if true they pay.

Is still in here 300 words here for minimum please?

October 3, 2016 at 10:47 am

@ Your Seldom  I don’t want to comment on the controversy regarding Rapidblue. But tinycent has been paying me regularly and so I would continue my work there. As for LB, the minimum word limit for posts is 300 words.

October 3, 2016 at 12:59 pm

@swalia controversy is about Tinycent not Blue, see email. Welcome to work in the best of efforts and enjoy your writing there. I would be sustained too if working for that people. You never can be enough careful.

Thank you for information about 300 word limit.

I will try to add to my articles and publish here.