Author Posts

September 11, 2016 at 2:47 pm

As of this day, I got my first payment in LB. It was a good experience for having also my first payment in TinyCent. It is indeed a double treat from these sites. I hope I can sustain myself in writing. How about you guys? Any good news?

September 11, 2016 at 3:11 pm

@Shavkat  Congrats on your first payment from LB! I also received my fourth payment from LB today. I am still waiting for my third payment from tinycent.

September 11, 2016 at 3:29 pm

@ Shavkat  I was not able to reach payout at here. I will try to get it on next month. But waiting for my tiny cent payout.

September 11, 2016 at 5:37 pm

@shavkat  Well done. Congrats.

September 11, 2016 at 5:44 pm

@Shavkat, congrats friend. I haven’t aid here yet hehehe. I am off and on here. I only drip by here shortly every evening for only 30 minutes. I am so happy for you, at least you have tasted here the fruits of your labor.yes, it is somewhat laborious here for the pay too long and small, but no choice.It is our tolerated desire hehehe.

September 11, 2016 at 6:29 pm

@lovern, 30 minutes are sufficient enough to earn coins here. If you comment for 30 minutes in 30 posts, you will be earning 0.30 cents for 0.01 cent per comment approved. If you are doing that every day, by the end of the month, you will have $9. How’s that?

Let’s maximise it. If you receive 0.02 cents per comment. Within 30 minutes for 30 comments, you will get 0.60 cents. Convert it for a month which is 30 days, you will have $18 earnings. Are you not comfortable?

September 11, 2016 at 8:10 pm

@swalia Wow! I wish I can have a lot of time to write. At the this point of time, I am going my best to level up myself in targeting the minimum payout every month.

@naruto100 I am sure you can have it next month. We just need to work hard to have extra cash.

@bestwriter Thank you, my dear friend.

@lovern I have the same situation. I spend time here in between my classes online.

September 11, 2016 at 9:10 pm

@ Shavkat I am sure you can do that if you concentrate of blogging as well.

September 12, 2016 at 5:57 am

@swalia I hope I can focus more on writing. But I will try my best.

September 12, 2016 at 10:28 am

@ Shavkat  Yes I know that. I will do the same thing in this month. And hope I will able to clear the payout. Hope so. Thanks. 

September 12, 2016 at 11:42 am

@naruto100 have you received payment from mouthshut yet?

September 12, 2016 at 12:09 pm

@naruto100 Things are getting better. We hope for the best in all of these sites. I hope it would not end like the other sites died so soon.

September 12, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Always happy to hear success story about redemption, though I can understand all the hard work behind the success.

Hope that you do not work too hard and get burnt out.

It is always better to have consistent earning while enjoying the process.

September 12, 2016 at 3:56 pm

@shaloo walia  Yes got it on last week. But they took almost 4 months to pay. So no more work on that site.

@Shavkat  Even I hope so. Yes it is working fine, and hope it will continue same.

September 13, 2016 at 6:50 am

@scheng1 I don’t overwork myself in writings. Thanks for your concern. I only do my writing stunts if time permits. I also focusing more on my main source of income. As I have said before in my previous compositions, I only write for extra cash and I don’t use it. I just let it stay in my Paypal.