Author Posts

May 29, 2017 at 9:09 am

Hi Friends,

Do you have an adsense account ?  Once you get adsense account, you can get ad revenue for your content for life long..  Why don’t you try for that?

Let me know your thoughts on it.  I can provide the guidance in case required.

May 29, 2017 at 10:09 am

I already have adsense account the time I write in Triond, but it seems adsense is a scam.many said it is a scam. Why is it that I cannot open since I got it? There are many blahs, blah from that account. I read feedback from different forums expressing their negative views and feelings of AdSense. They said it is a scam.

May 29, 2017 at 10:34 am

@cely ,

I always hear about the AdSense being talked about. Though, I am confused as to what it really can offer for one to earn.

Does one have to pay for it to have it?

Anyway, it seems that the ones writing blogs now here are the scammers. Does it mean that the members have all gone inactive because they know that sooner or later this will already close?

Oh please, I hope not.

May 31, 2017 at 7:11 am

@cely, @Dina,

It is a myth that Adsense is a scam…  On Internet 98% of the websites depends on the Google Adsense revenue. Instead of writing bits and pieces here and there, you can have your own blog and start contributing to it.. After 3 months, with a decent visitors to your blog, you can apply for google adsense account (Applying is as easy as opening a gmail account).  In 3 – 4 days time, They will reply with a response, approved or Rejected.

Once you get the adsense account, you can display adsense ads on any of your blog (whether it is old or new)

Other advantages of having adsense for you:

If you face difficulty in maintaining your own blog and worrying about the traffic despite the quality content, you can signup with the Adsense revenue sharing websites.  These websites maintain the website and allow members to contribute on their platform like Hubpages.  You will get a share in the Google adsense revenue for your content on their platform…  It is very good to think about it…  I’m happy to share more information if you require…

@Dina,

For your specific question, We don’t need to pay even a single rupee to get a Adsense account.  In fact, Google only pays you to display various ads on your blog…

Analystkumar157 at gmail