Author Posts

June 8, 2016 at 8:09 pm

@nakitakona13/

Mykites is similar to Bubblews, you write 100 words per post, you can upload your photos but you are not allowed to mentioned other sites such as Literacybase, etc.

A kite equals a post

Flight points equals points

1 kite earns around 3 cents

you will earn points for every like, comments and likes but I don’t know how many points.

Some people can write 10 kites per day.

I tried the test:

10 kites

50 comments on other kites

earned: 50 cents

Most writers give short comments and some are spam comments.

You can cash out $15 when you reach 5,000 flight points

Right now, I have 4345 flight points , earned $13.03

If you want to register, let me know, I email to you.

June 8, 2016 at 10:23 pm

@peachpurple thats good. You are very close to your redemption. So how long did it take you to reach that amount. How much is it possible to earn a day out there and how much time do you invest a day on My Kites??

June 8, 2016 at 11:43 pm

@manasi  Ayuwage is basically a PTC site but it has some ads that are higher pay. You have different tabs that have ads assigned to you for 10 minute intervals. You just click and follow the directions to earn your money. You can cash out at $5 via PayPal and a few other options. If you hold out for $10 cash out you get 300 free credits towards your next cash out. I really like this site and I have been paid several times.

Usability Hub is a site that pays you $0.10 a test. The tests are of websites that the designers want feedback on. Tests are all different such as a preference test where they show you two versions of a site or app and then you decide which one you like better. Sometimes they have questions for you to answer. They do not take long. It is a slow earner but I just keep the tab open and check it every now and then to see if there is a test. I have been paid once.

June 9, 2016 at 8:08 am

@morgoodie thanks for the explanation. I joint both these sites yesterday after you and gre y had mentioned about them. Ayuwage is really good considering its similar to Ptc sites where you generally cannot make much. I guess i will hold till $10 payout.

As for usability hub its too slow. I just got one test to get started with. How many tests can you receive within a day on usability hub?? I logged out after giving a test so i have not much idea.

June 9, 2016 at 8:22 am

@manasi  I am glad that you joined Ayuwage. It really is a good site and probably my most lucrative one that I do. I can usually make about $1 a day there. Usability Hub is a slow earner and it varies on how many tests you get a day. Sometimes I have gotten 5-6 and other days I may get 1 or 0. I just do it in between other work. I keep refreshing the tab. I only keep it because it does pay and I will eventually get to the threshold once again.

June 9, 2016 at 10:16 am

@manasi/

honestly, I don’t spend much time there.

Maybe 1 hour and I am off the hook.

You see the writers there don’t write much as LiteracyBase

In addition the community  there isn’t many either, just the regulars.

Earning is slow but you will get there as long as you write 10 posts per day.

Let me see how much I had earned yesterday…

Gee…

Posted 5 posts

Comments 10 posts

Earned 5 cents !

I don’t think so I am getting 50 cents that far.

As I said, less people are writing there but you can still earn cents.

better than PTC in my opinion

I had started writing since: November 2015

June 9, 2016 at 10:40 am

@morgoodie I hadn’t heard about Usability Hub. Sounds interesting. I might look into it when I have more time.

June 9, 2016 at 10:56 am

@nakitakona13 At mykites, you have to write short posts called kites in order to earn points. You can write ten posts throughout the day. I am on mykites but not very active as  I find the site very slow. There is not much activity on the site.

June 11, 2016 at 12:15 am

If you want to know about sites from where you can earn, please visit my blog dawnwriters.blogspot.com and check under Informative tab.

There I have discussed some sites that i have personal experience of paying.

There is a quiz site for those who like to answer trivia, survey sites like Spidermetrix, some blogging sites etc.

I can safely say that all these sites pay but you can check out details on my blog.

I hope this is not against rules of this site but since all other sites have been discussed in great detail, i thought I would mention my blog too.

Ps. If you are good at writing about motor sports, cars, auto racing etc, do check out the blog post on Written in Chrome.

I would love some feedback too if you found my blog interesting or helpful.

June 11, 2016 at 1:23 am

Well, the paying sites that I have open now are Usabilityhuib..I’ve been paid once so far.  Almost half way to getting paid again.  Microworkers, right now I have made $21.00.  I’ve cashed out quite a few times there and have always gotten my money.  I have myLot… and have been paid there several times since they lowered their cashout to $5.  Of course here at LB, haven’t gotten paid yet! 😉  I also recently returned to monkytalk (the former whzon site)  I had been paid from them in the past.

I have survey sites and swagbucks as well, but most of them I only do when I’m reminded of emails of surveys from them! lol  Oh, yes also do InBox, which I’ve been paid several times.

June 11, 2016 at 2:38 am

I am writing for an online teaching assistant for Brainmass, LiteracyBase, myLot, three sites on BlogJob, expertscolumn which I just signed on.  I also write on MyKites when I remember too. A few other ones are Niume, Storybird and BlogIt.  On BlogIt you have to pay $9.95 a month to belong.

June 11, 2016 at 3:30 am

@manasi UsabilityHub is a user testing site, where you will answer some variations of test and you will get credits. These credits will turn to points and if you reach 200 credits, you will get paid $20 on your Paypal.

@nakitakona13 Mykites have been online since the time when we have Bubblews. It works like Bubblews. You will get points when someone comment, like and view your posts. I remember the sites, I should be visiting sometimes. It pays through Paypal.

June 11, 2016 at 10:24 am

@dawnwriter thanks for that i will check it.

@grecy thanks for the information. i joined usability hub. its going good so far.