Author Posts

June 6, 2016 at 10:51 am

I am sure most of us started with write to earn sites. However over the past few years we did find that online earnings are not limited only to that option.

You have got other options such as surveys, reviewing calls, paid to watch videos, advertising sites, etc. You just got to choose the option that suits you the best. And that option would generally be the one that helps you earn a good amount of money.

So what about you? What are your other alternatives of earning income other than writing sites. Also you can share the writing sites you are currently working with.

As for me, this is my list.

Writing sites-

Literacy Base

My Kites

Surveys Sites-

Panel Station

Toluna

Call Reviewing-

Humanatic

What about you? What are your options to earn money online?

June 6, 2016 at 11:02 am

@Manasi  I was quite involved with revshare sites and made money too but revshare sites are fraught with risk. Too many scam sites eventually made me leave revshare. Now I am focussing only on writing sites. Here’s my list:

• Literacybase – I have redeemed here once and waiting for the first payment on 10th of this month.
  • Blogjob- I redeemed there twice but since the suspension of rewards system on the site, I am inactive there.
  • Forum coin- I have redeemed 4-5 times there.
  • myLot- I signed up on the site a week back and it will take me some time to reach the payment.
  • Hubpages- I have been on the site for more than a year but still nowhere near the payment.
  • mykites- I have not been very active on mykites and so it will take me a long time to reach payment.
  • Postloop- I have been paid at the site 7-8 times.

Besides the above mentioned sites, I have two of my own websites:

• Spiritualboosters
  • Astrokrsna

June 6, 2016 at 11:19 am

My only option to earn more in online is to write review or publish a sponsored review to my blog. I also use affiliate advertising in my blog, but it is unreliable. I couldn’t be assured if I could be earning unless a viewer could commit himself to join or avail of the product advertised. I have used text-ad as requested by prospective advertisers through Adhitz. ClixSense is also a good source of earnings. However, it is too tedious to click those sticky ads everyday.

June 6, 2016 at 1:55 pm

@shaloowalia what do you mean by revenue share sites?

June 6, 2016 at 2:32 pm

@ Manasi  Revshare sites are the ones where you are required to invest money. Mypayingads and traffic monsoon are two trusted and legit revshare sites which have been around for months and have been paying. But this can’t be said about the rest. I have lost quite some money on some revshare sites wshich turned scam within a month or two.

June 6, 2016 at 8:54 pm

I have one site that I focus on at present and that is Humanatic. Sometimes I am earning $2 and the highest is $5. It is hard to review when you are exhausted and tired from work but I am trying because I need to add to my transportation allowance.

Aside from it, I am visiting FC and Ayuwage. While working at Humanatic I am working at Ayuwage, UH, and FC, and a little of LB. I first work on FC or Forum Coin, then open Humanatic and so on and so forth.

June 7, 2016 at 7:42 am

I work on some other sites besides LB.

Forum Coin

Ayuwage

Clickworker

Usability Hub

ClixSense

Neobux

Mintvine

FusionCash

I have some others but I have not cashed out with them yet. I do not do all of them every day although I try to do the ones that pay me more often every day. I also have an app on my phone that makes me money. I am still looking for the golden opportunity though

June 7, 2016 at 10:07 am

@morgoodie You are working on quite a number of sites. These days my main focus is on literacybase. Others have taken a backseat.

June 8, 2016 at 6:51 am

@shaloowalia  I work on ones that pay me the most and the ones that I like working on. I do not work on all of them all day. Some I just check periodically throughout the day to see if there is any work. Others I work on once or twice a day depending on the work on them. I work on here off and on during the day as well. I try to get at least one post in a day. Two if I have been inspired to write something. It just depends.

June 8, 2016 at 8:15 am

I guess I am one of a kind person in sharing this to you. I do have huge income in online teaching and connected to a company. However, I have some sites that can give extra cash.

1. PalFish: It is a mobile app that you can teach English online.

2. Rabadaba: Some of the members are using this too. I haven’t tried it. You can try to check this site and installed.

June 8, 2016 at 8:22 am

So numerous sites you are in this time. I only joined Literacy Base, Mylot, Mykites, Easy Coin Faucet, others I forgot hehehe. I cannot anymore manage different sites. I have a work to concentrate to.

June 8, 2016 at 11:13 am

@shaloowalia I have never tried those

How much can you earn a day on those sites?

@grecy095 @morgoodie what do you have to do in Ayuwage and Usability Hub. How much can you earn a day on these two sites. I have never heard about them.

@shavkat i will try those apps. Thanks for the information about money making apps.

June 8, 2016 at 12:48 pm

@Manasi  I have quit revshare sites now. The earnings are good but the risk is huge too. You can really earn well in revshare sites if you manage to get a lot of referrals because then you recover your investment quickly and can earn decent profits. Otherwise you are always running a risk of losing your own money.

June 8, 2016 at 4:59 pm

I had been a regular at Blogjob, LiteracyBase, Mykites and Hubpages.

Recently, I had been trying my luck on PTC sites:

Familyclix

Patclix

Clixsense

Neobux

I also had redeemed at Forumcoins, Blogjob and Hubpages, the rest not yet.

June 8, 2016 at 5:42 pm

I have been getting across with this My Kites. What is this? Are you flying a kite in order to get paid? Anybody who could give an information about this I would really appreciate. I am still looking for more online writing sites to join. I want to earn an extra penny for a project. I have gone to PostLoop. I didn’t pass. I have been to BlogJob. Sad to say, its paying program was temporarily suspended. As of now, I am just satisfied with this site in which I am still struggling to reach the minimum cashout.