Author Posts

April 29, 2018 at 9:41 am

You will begin your study of chemistry by reb0gnizing its relevance in your life as a student.as you progress in your studies.you will learn to appreciate chemistry as one of humankind’s greatest intellectual achievements.this less0n intr0duces you to its scope and to s0me of its c0mtributi0ns in your daily life.
it is our aim that the study of chemistry will help you to develop your ability to think critically and to s0lve real pr0blems.keep observati0n is imp0rtant as well as using the to0ls of science.the scientific approach can help you bec0me a creative and productive member of the human family.

May 14, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Let me just say that i am not a science fun. Even when i was in school chemistry was never my preference. I always used to have difficulty in studying for it.
I used to be given tuition on the subject by my sister but that didn’t make me a fun at all. The only science subject i enjoyed a bit was biology maybe because it touched mainly on the subject of the human body. Stuff to do with the mixing of chemicals was something totally different. So with that disinterest i don’t think i would want to study chemistry especially now that i am out of school.