Author Posts

November 15, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Dr Rahul Ghule, CEO of One Rupee Clinic, said, “Through this initiative, we are playing a midway role between government and private hospitals to avail the affordable health.” The rapid HIV kits will be provided by the MDACS to all the one rupee clinic situated at city’s various station. “It is the self-kit test where one involves taking a prick of blood from a finger and will provide results in 15 minutes,” added a senior official.

November 18, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Yes, that’s ok but in which country is rupee clinic? Does the clinic have branches allover the world? Iam so concerned because I come from one of the hard to reach parts of Uganda that is Karamoja region, Where the major probem is access to health services. We have been forced to start helping people on a private basis deep in village where tranport means is a problem too.
So your idea to test Hiv is good. Hence can you bring these services to where Iam working from? This way the major illnesses are malaria, typhoid, bruccela, STDs/Is, GITIs, fungal infections among others. If you can extend such services to us then you are most wellcome. Or connect me to an orgaization that can help my people.
Thanks alot.

November 24, 2017 at 12:12 pm

This is awesome and very much required. There is still a lot of lack of awareness around HIV and AIDS.

December 2, 2017 at 12:47 am

Interesting and useful information. Thanks for sharing the same. Best wishes and regards.

December 2, 2017 at 12:49 am

Very useful and informative. Thanks for posting the same. Best wishes and regards.

December 2, 2017 at 12:51 am

Useful information. Thanks for posting the same. Best wishes and regards.