Knowledge Is Power Use...
The group is dedicated to like minded friends who would like to discuss any topic which will help us have a healthy debate and discussion and help us in becoming better human beings. Please go through the details and understand the same well before joining the group as joining the group means agreeing to the same. The knowledge thus obtained can be used for the betterment of humanity and help us in turning out to be individuals working for a common good and a better world. Respect and tolerance for others opinion and views is a basic requirement in this process members would also not make any negative comments, character defamation and use abusive language and indulge in deviant behaviour. Whoever would want to join or comment in the group would not misuse the group and stray from its objective and would not indulge in any legal cases, arbitration, suits, claim damages and the like. Topics will usually start with a write up article.
It Is Better To Be Safe Than To Be Sorry Because
1) When you are not safe generally you tend up losing your face in society.
2) It is always better to be happy to protect what one has in ones pocket than to bend and pickup what is fallen down and lose what we have in our pocket too when we bend to pick it up.
3) When you follow this principle there are no regrets in life as you are clear in your thoughts.
4) Relations are like a thread which once broken cannot be what they were before they got broken.
5) Because when we utter a word we cannot recall the same as we have lost control over the same.
6) What you do now defines and decides how your future is going to be.
7) When you hit or hurt someone you cannot take back the pain you have inflicted on others even if you are really sorry and are repenting it.
8) Otherwise it is like giving a coconut in the hands of a monkey expecting it not to throw it back at you.
9) When we are safe our family is safe too as we can care and tend to their needs without any problems in a routine way.
10) Rather than repenting any act which we committed and regretting it is better not to commit the same in the first place.
11) If we choose the wrong set of friends we have no control over where such a friendship will lead us to and we will be unable to do anything expect watch our situation helplessly.
12) Safety does not cost a premium and it comes at a very nominal cost. The benefits always outweigh the costs which are incurred in the process.
13) Causing pain to a tender heart will result in heart breaks which we will have to end up regretting the whole of our life.
14) It will save you lot of costs in the process which you would have never foreseen or imagined. Hence it is a form of investment to save costs too.
15) What we sow so shall we reap. If we have a reckless attitude and take decisions the results will be equally disastrous if not worse.
I agree with you, because nothing will be lost if you will stop, think thoroughly about the action(s) you are going to take that might affect you later. Never jump into conclusions at once. You will gain much be being careful in your every act.
Even when driving a vehicle, never mind if you will be late for work, but you can arrive there safely, than be in a hurry, trying to push your vehicle through traffic, then suddenly an accident happened. You will lose a lot of time and money solving the mess; and the worst it can cost your life if you will not be careful.
Thanks for your inputs. Many of us know these things but easily fail to remember the lessons which have been learnt over a period of time. There is too much of information flow and our retention capacity of the information which we have gained as experience is easily forgotten till the time we are not safe and fall again only to remember the lesson later after our fall.
Regarding the going to office or some other place by using a transport. One has to be very careful as there are many who are reckless drivers. Basically they are killer machines moving on the road and accidents are waiting to happen. If we follow what you have mentioned in the second para when driving we will definitely saved from a lot of pain, time, wastage of money and peace of mind.
Yes. These are all general sayings given to us by our elders after great research and experience. So they are infallible. Still, we do not follow them. Of course, during the last stages of life when we are unable to move and no one around us to talk to we recollect these saying and give them appreciation. This is what we may call LIFE. Even then, they have got their own importance in life.
Agree with you our elders have given us great information after going through the process themselves and understanding the same. Not only the above issues but they have given lots of information which is unfortunately rarely followed in today’s time and age. The reason they generally were healthy and more active than us is because they followed these details to the dot in their lives they lived.
We are finding it difficult to emulate them in these issues and are more preoccupied with our life at the pace at which it is going now. If we follow what they told us long time ago we as a society would be better off than the situation in which we find ourselves today in different walks of life. Best wishes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.