Author Posts

May 5, 2018 at 3:47 am

Start part time job online using internet and earn money cash:join at http://startjob.online/?invite=115963

May 14, 2018 at 2:19 pm

Have you tried this site yourself is it worth trying or is it a time waster. How do they pay how is the earning please if you would kindly shed some insight on it that will bevery useful. Is it an open forum where anyone from anywhere can earn? Or otherwise is it open for international users? Thanks

June 26, 2018 at 4:36 pm

yeah how does it work.

June 26, 2018 at 11:17 pm

startjob.online is a scam site.
Their aim is to generate traffic for the site so that they can make money for themselves.
All scam sites hide their identity just like startjob.online, you can’t contact them.
I myself i tried to request my payment after reaching the payout of $300 but they only say “your request is under process” it’s now three months while the request is under process.
I now have more than $1500 on the site but noway to redeem it and i have no hope that maybe i will get it.
So if you are to join the site, join while knowing that no payment is offered.

June 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm

yeap sure i experienced it too i earned about $1300 and till now i can get my cashout it would be a safe of time if u stay close and be ware of scammers