Author Posts

July 18, 2016 at 12:09 pm

My house is 15 years old.

so, you can guess that there are many type of pest in the household.

One of them is the geckos, house lizards

Although these geckos do not pose any harm to our health yet, they are pretty nuisance and sickening.

The walls, cupboards, furnitures, tables and the fridge are places where the geckos pooped.

Yes, even on the top of the fridge and found one fella frozen INSIDE the fridge.

Don’t ask me how did the gecko get in there but it frozed itself to death and I had a hard time to remove every food inside the fridge, had to do clean up.

Does anyone knows how to get rid of them besides, garlic, lemongrass, mouse traps, fly traps?

Any ideas?

I had tried those but they are still breeding

October 13, 2016 at 2:55 am

I have had a few geckos get into my house a few times. I was told to place mothballs around the windows and door entrances. They don’t like the smell of them. This will also help keep snakes away also. Geckos are also scared of egg shells.

This site here gives a few other suggestions on how to keep these unwanted pests at bay: http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Common-House-Geckos

November 5, 2016 at 9:49 am

Lizards are highly venomous. If they urinate on the skin there will be heat boils which need an effective treatment. I am totally afraid of lizards whenever I think about this aspect and take appropriate care. I cover the utensils immediately the food is transferred into them.

Previously I was using Garlic juice to get rid of these lizards. But it was not so effective. After searching on the internet I found that eggshells work effectively. I am placing them in the house and the lizards can not enter those places. Further, I also found anti-lizard lotion . I spray it once in a week in the house.  When we use eggshells we have to change them once in 2-3 weeks. It is boring. I am still searching for a better alternative.