Author Posts

October 13, 2016 at 2:50 am

I try to declutter my house at least twice a year. I try to do it more than that but it depends on my laziness. I will get rid of things that I know we no longer need. I think it’s about time to do some more decluttering soon. I am hoping to move to a smaller house the first of the new year.

November 4, 2016 at 1:46 pm

De-cluttering is one of the greatest problems. We keep on accumulating things. They occupy a lot of space. Besides this, they will become the rest houses for bacteria and other insects. Even rats and dangerous cockroaches will make the places as their home.  So decluttering becomes a necessary step to avoid the accumulation of negative energy in the house.

I have been keeping things whenever I find something beautiful. The store room became full. One day when I sensed something unpleasant with the atmosphere in the house I opened the room and found that there were some rats making sounds inside the gunny bag. I realized the importance of throwing certain articles out. Some I have donated to the charity. Some I have to the poor. I could not sell anything so far online. Still, there are many things I am planning to throw off.  It needs proper segregation of the articles in the first instance. Afterwards, I will make a long list of the articles. The way convenient to dispose them of.

As far as old books are concerned there is a shop near my house. He will come and collect those books and magazines . He gives some good amount also. So there is no problem with their disposal. There are some old furniture and steel racks. I am searching the way out to dispose of them. If I sell them online will I get a good amount? This is what I am thinking about now.