Author Posts

November 8, 2016 at 6:31 am

May I know if you have idea if what is advertised in the net Psorifix is fake or not?  My niece’ husband has psoriasis and he might have gotten this sickness from the hospital in UK where he works as a nurse. This worries them much for the doctor told my niece husband that there is no cure of this sicknesses. How come no cure when we are now in the latest onset of technology. Scientists and researchers made their constant study as to how to cure different disease that entered into planet earth. If cancer and prostate C can be cured this time, how much more to psoriasis?

Why I am asking you about this is so that I can attest to my niece in UK that there is no hard trying the medicine that is advertised in internet. There are many testimonies of those who were cure that because of Psorifix, their skin now is clearer and no more chance for that sickness to come back.

I sent her this info on Psorifix as best cure of Psoriasis, but she told me that it is scam. I told her what makes it scam when the payment of the product is COD? She told me that they consulted the doctor about Psorifix only to get answer as FAKE  medicine.

I told them that the doctor is always believing that they are right and others are fake.

Do you something to say about PSORIFIX? Thanks for reading should there be readers.

November 8, 2016 at 7:54 am

Honey psoriasis is not a sickness. It is an autoimmune disease that is characterized by patches of abnormal skin. I know a lady who’s son has it. He breaks out all over his body with rashes. He has to watch what he can and can not eat. But there are lotions and creams that can be put on the body to help but nothing will cure it. It will always come back.

My youngest daughter used to have it in her hair when she was a baby. It would be so bad that her hair wouldn’t grow. I had to use some stuff cold sulfur 8 medicated shampoo to help. I eventually moved to using olive oil in her hair. Now she is 17 and doesn’t suffer like she once did.

The medicine you mentioned I have never heard of so I am not sure if it works or not. I wouldn’t pay too much for it just to try it.

November 8, 2016 at 10:56 am

@evilelf, Hi friend? Your idea is right, and thanks for the clarification about that psorifix.My niece husband’s psoriasis appear in his arm.He was told not to report yet to the hospital that he is working. I hope this time he is allowed.They need money though he is already a resident there and regular nurse in the government hospital.

My niece told me that her husband has cream prescribed to him by the doctor. I would like to get update on the psoriasis of my niece husband, if there is better indication of cure.Oh. my God.They are so restless and feeling problematic about this psoriasis,plus my niece will deliver their first baby December, next month. My niece is teaching there and on leave this time, and is paid. Their government is so nice giving her salary despite she is not yet regular. She arrived there on spousal visa.

Thanks friend, take care.

April 2, 2017 at 6:06 pm

I suffered from Psoriasis. After two or three visit doctor confirmed that it was psoriasis. She did not want to upset me. Finally, she revealed it. She prescribed Psorifix. When I applied to the feet I experienced hell really. Instead of giving relief it pinned me. I immediately consulted the Doctor and got it changed.

April 3, 2017 at 6:01 pm

@siva, Ha? Why? I think it is fake for what those declared in a secret ad was psorifix as effective. Thank you so much for sharing this direct from you experience. Maybe that kind has some allergy to you.By the way, may I know the update of your psoriasis this time? Are you now psoriasis-free? Thanks and take care.

April 16, 2017 at 6:56 pm

This is 500% fake. All reading this forum don’t fall for this please. They are playing with your problem and making quick bucks…that is what it is.I have sent them an email asking where they are located exactly and if they have a Dubai address since I ordered from Dubai and was expected to receive the order today. I said I need to speak to one of them in person.I cancelled the order after reading this forum. The courier called me today. that is it. no questions were asked. My money saved 🙂

This simply means they do not want any inquiries etc. . The address provided is from United States, so how can it be shipped in 3 days if they do not have office or storage here? No face no contact number , no address, so what if COD?…where I am going to find them to return the product …in the US of A?

PsoriFix LLC
1500 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102,
USA
[email protected]

So now that we know these cheats are taking advantage of our situation and desperation why don’t we do something about this?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Robin Dcruz.

April 17, 2017 at 1:46 pm

@robin Dcruz, Thanks for the info, my niece is right for the doctor in UK told her that is fake, so she rejected the proposal of psorifix as best cure of her husband’s psoriasis, too bad sickness.It seems many order that fake medicine, they should have investigated prior to the buying of that fake medicine? the price is almost $100.

April 18, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Good luck to your niece.

I am planning to fight this menace in the UAE with help of authorities. Anybody wants to help.

April 18, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Good luck to your niece.

I am planning to fight this menace in the UAE with help of authorities. Anybody wants to help?