Author Posts

March 10, 2017 at 11:37 am

My FRIENDS is suffering due to rt side hydrocele since one year and he is 43 years old. He consulted doctor and got the advice to go for surgery. However, he is not willing to have it and instead searching alternative nonsurgical methods for the same issue. Do you have any idea on this to help my friend to cope with the non surgery for the issue