Author Posts

October 3, 2016 at 5:42 pm

I have just read an article from a cardio last night telling straightly to all that  energy drink is dangerous to our health. This so because of the chemical components added to that energy drink that weakens the arteries of the human body. It clogs and clots. If you are a drinker of this, what do you feel every time you drink energy drink? This time, I no longer see in TV energy drinks endorse by celebrities. It was aired by health experts and nutritionist about the harm of this drink, and the Department of health warn the public to cease drinking this energy drink. One time drink of this, and I felt my feeling bad. I was in the US embassy for the interview and I was so scared that I cannot go to the place for I felt so bad of myself after drinking Joss energy drink. I was thankful I was relived after 1 hour after I drink many glasses of water.

October 3, 2016 at 7:26 pm

I think the effect of energy drink is palpitation. This is not ideal for patients who are inflicted with heart diseases. I would rather drink water than having energy drink.

October 4, 2016 at 6:34 am

Many different people have different reactions to energy drinks. One day you will hear that it’s good for you then the next you will hear that it’s bad for you. In today’s society if it doesn’t come from the earth, normally it is bad for us. Energy drinks are full of sugar and other ingredients. It can cause people to have fast heart rates amongst other things.

I think it is safe to drink them in moderation and not to over do it. No one would drink several glasses of Coca Cola or Pepsi in one setting either. Same principal.

October 4, 2016 at 3:50 pm

@Shavkat, that is true, our heart palpitates fast if drink solid thing that is full of chemical and sugar, It weakens our body system. It makes the person feel the discomfort for the feeling is weak. This was what I felt the first time that I drink Joss energy drink inside the hotel fronting the US embassy. There were two of us my neighbor and she was not there.We have different time interview. She was 8 in the morning and I at 10, so I did have a chance to energy, but my conception was wrong. I felt so sorry of myself. After that, I no longer drink that kind, instead, I take Vitamin E by Kirkland.

October 4, 2016 at 7:35 pm

@lovern I never wanted to try it again too. I can’t able to sleep early because if its effects. I would rather have a cup of coffee if I need to work overnight.

October 5, 2016 at 3:59 pm

@Shavkat, it really has a very bad effect. I will never drink any energy drink. You are right, better coffee than energy drink. What I drank during that interview in the US embassy was JOSS. It seems I was lost in the world after I drink that kind of liquid. I think there is drug added to it, and I notice , it is no longer advertised in T V and not anymore sold in a pharmacy.

October 5, 2016 at 4:08 pm

@evilelf, That is true my friend ,and that is because we have different frequency of our body metabolism, plus that time that I was in the US embassy for an interview, my heart was beating very badly, that makes it worse after I drink energy drink. I thin if I was only on that happy mood, relax mood, I am so sure that I won’t feel that bad feeling, the first time I drink Joss energy drink.

October 5, 2016 at 4:10 pm

In my prime years, I am a voracious eater and drinker. I eat and drink and be merry. I don’t care what tomorrow may bring. Now I am in my senior year to be exact 65 years old. I am very cautious and careful of what I take for I want to stay longer. I stop drinking for 36 long years now. If I want to eat something, I eat it moderately. When I drink, I drink a little not a wine or a liquor Cola or Soda. But not as often as it is. It is better always to be careful. No one would regret that decision.

October 5, 2016 at 4:15 pm

@nakitakona 13, You are lucky for you have strong determination to stop drinking liquor. Life is so precious. All of us desire to live too long, and it only be interrupted if disease triggers our health to deteriorate. You are right when you said that we have to eat moderately. We also need to exercise more.

October 5, 2016 at 6:49 pm

In fact we started taking soft drinks less and less, almost 10 years back when reports surfaced of the presence of pesticides in many soft drinks.
Occasionally I have them with Pizzas and Burgers, because these drinks “help” in digesting these foods which are hard to digest. 🙂

October 6, 2016 at 1:55 pm

@PEEUSH TRIKHA, There are many drinks bad for the human body. Our health is so precious, money cannot guarantee if a sick person can be cured especially if the sickness is the big C. There is a drink that is banned, but I noticed it is still sold in different establishments. It was learned that the said drink has killer chemical added to it. I will tell you tomorrow about the name of that.It originates from Malaysia and has its franchisees in Philippines. I think the company name is URC.