Author Posts

March 19, 2017 at 10:30 pm

I think this is a question that many struggle with, when is it time to give up? Each and every relationship in your life will go through some hardships, but a person can only take so much. So how much should a person endure, how much heartache and pain should you face before you get the courage  and will power to say enough is enough and pack up and write that person out of your life. I know any normal relationship should have ups and downs, but when there are more ups than downs is it really worth it. How much do you have to suffer before you realize???

March 20, 2017 at 3:13 am

Some people had suffered so much before they realized it is wrong even from the start. Or some are aware it is wrong but they continue to be in it, because the relationships really matter. It really depends on decisions and how long you can handle to be in the situation.

March 20, 2017 at 10:56 am

This is a very tough question to answer and will probably vary from individual to individual.

I feel nowadays there is too much discontent and marriages and relationships are disintegrating much faster. People have less patience and gratitude and more anger and frustration.

March 20, 2017 at 2:34 pm

I think that is difficult question to answer. Because at some point people say never give up and at some people say that you should give up and spend time elsewhere. I guess it depends on the context. And we have to understand where exactly things are better left alone. That is what is going to decide how much we are going to have to struggle and make things happen. I have learned that understanding from other peoples behavior always helps. I think with time we understand which things are worth leaving.

May 3, 2017 at 9:06 am

For me, it was when it became emotionally and mentally exhausting and there were no improvements of the problem. I loved with everything I had and I waited patiently for issues he had within him to get resolved. That never happened and I had to love myself enough to walk away because we all deserve that happiness and peace and the love that builds us up, not tears us down. I wish him love and light and hope that he finds his own peace within, but he is not what I need and I had to do what was best for me.

May 3, 2017 at 11:21 am

I have experienced so many downs in the relationship with one of my friend and it happens when I was in my college days.  When I enter into hostel first I met that girl and she is so friendly and caring at that time. Later the class starts, I noticed some changes from her and I thought that was because of the classes but I was purely wrong. She started fighting with me for small things happened between us and even she fought for silly reasons. She gets angry easily and she won’t speak with me for a week. But I really liked her, so every time she got angry I ask her to apologize for maintaining a stable friendship. One day for a silly reason she scolded me in front of a crowd and even in that situation too I maintained some silence. I was hurt a lot by that and I stopped talking with her and since it is about 4 years, I haven’t spoken a word to her again.

June 2, 2017 at 8:47 am

Its hard period because at times we grow so much love for that person that we have no at times but to deal hoping and praying that this person would change there ways, how they live, or their lifestyle. But am not going to sit here and put all the blame on us. You men are sometimes very cruel to us when all we do is make sure that u have the things that your suppose to have far as us be in the back bone but we’re sometimes token for granted all becuz we are taking care of our men and children but work hard at the same time. But its only when the cheating, the lying, disrespect, stayin out late..etc. When all that takes a toll on us we say screw it enoughs enough…..we done

June 6, 2017 at 4:49 pm

@carmelskin17 so true. If you love someone it’s not always easy to give up and walk away, but I think as you mentioned when it all starts taking a toll then we realize that we are stronger than we think and that things will never change  if we don’t take a stand, so it’s either time for them to get with us or we leave

June 11, 2017 at 1:48 pm

There are several signs that I truly believe are the big red flags signaling me out. First red flag is when you look at the mirror and see a person you don’t recognize anymore, because there is so much anger & resentment towards your significant other. Second red flag is when my friends are pointing out unhealthy characteristic (ex. manipulation, narcissistic, or abusive) – I count on them to tell me the truth about they notice, because when you’re in love it truly can be blinding. The third red flag is when you know things haven’t been good for sometime now and you can see the hurt &a pain your relationship is causing one another.

In my eyes, if you are supposed to be together the two of you will find a way to be together. However, once that effort & love burns out, you’ve got to learn to let go because it’s what is best for the both of you.

November 14, 2017 at 5:48 pm

When you have given in a lot to a relationship and you are 100% sure that your significant other wants out or has eyes for another, then i think its time to call it quits. Ultimately, when you have irreconcilable differences

November 18, 2017 at 10:04 pm

It depends on the  moment you are in. When it is moderate, bad and worse, Here it’s when one decides the side to stand on. There is a time when the situation forces you to choose where to stand very abruptly.

November 20, 2017 at 9:43 am

I think it is time to stop trying when your health and general well-being is at risk after a period of long suffering and endurance. Also when your significant other is consistently unfaithfull. Sincerely to be fair, people have different levels to what they can endure. Therefore depends on each individuals character to keep thing going or stop. Generally, whatever poses a threat to ur life should be stopped without sentiments

November 27, 2017 at 12:16 pm

First of all we all must know that on there is time to sow and there is a time to reap the person who know this secret on earth are successful. Crop time is known to all farmers but human actin time to know is very difficult but an expert astrologer can tell you when to do and when to do things for success.

December 1, 2017 at 1:33 pm

It is never ok to give up, one should always try!

March 26, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Good question when is it time to quit. Many times we have asked ourselves that question but we struggle.firat i think we need to look at what it is that is making us or drawing us to a breakup. I usually say if i am not happy in that relationship and the way things are being done or happening, i would consider leaving. But first have i tried to talk to the other party and see what they have got say about the issue? If yes and i still don’t see any improvemement in their behavior thats when i think its best to leave. There is no point in trying over and over again yet there are no improvements whats the use of being there anymore. So for me when the talking does me no good its best to just move on.