Author Posts

December 11, 2016 at 11:19 am

It is an innate in a woman to be over sentimental to someone loved so much. I think, this is unfair showing too much foolishness loving someone without loving you in return. There are ladies that want to die if they cannot own the man they love.By hook or by crook, they do whatever they believe justice to their feeling which is for me wrong.

Whatever you do, never chase a man. Why? Because it’ll make him emotionally lazy and he will feel like he doesn’t have to do anything to meet your emotional needs. Think about it; if you are  doing everything from the beginning, what is his incentive to do anything after you two get together?

In the end, you’ll find yourself assuming the proactive role throughout the relationship because that is what he will  be used to. He will have no reason to change because you already have  shown him that he can do absolutely nothing and you will still be willing to do everything.

That is too much foolishness that may lead the person to insanity. If the man loves you, he will surely hate to make you unhappy and sick of his wrong doings to you.Wake up girls. We are now in the technology age, all are equally benefited to whatever the high quality performance of life is at stake and love only dominates to a heart that is also loved.

June 2, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Yes, there are some wrong doing but the same time we need to stand up and say no more that’s enough. We can’t keep sacrificing and be in stuck wit nothin. If we continue to show we will do anything to keep or have him then him, family, friends anybody that feels u will come to there rescue…..each and every time they need u they gon call, try to run into you….everything.

June 2, 2017 at 5:51 pm

@Latisha Perkins ,That is true, no more martyrs this time.Thank you for sharing your nice thoughts and feelings, very much reiterated.

June 10, 2018 at 11:19 pm

I agree 100% percent! I have never believed in chasing a man but the crazy thing is I had to learn the hard way. No matter how hard I chased I just was not the one he wanted to be with and after a while I had to realize that. Yet once I did realize I went down one of the darkest points in my life. I thought about ending my life so many times and truth is if it wasn’t for my oldest son I would have. After a while I realized I was worth more than wasting my time chasing down a man who did not want anything to do with me, but that one thing.

I think that once we learn to love ourselves first we will know that chasing after a man is so far below us.