Author Posts

June 15, 2016 at 1:57 am

They say the quickest way to get someone’s attention is to no longer want it. Is this true?

June 15, 2016 at 4:19 am

These days when it is ‘me, myself’ no matter what others do not get any attentionĀ šŸ˜€

June 15, 2016 at 6:36 am

I think it is true. If you broke up with someone, then you never give any messages to this person. It calls their attention and keep on sending messages to you. It means, he or she still loves you but then you had come to realize that he or she is nothing anymore in your life. ‘smile’

June 15, 2016 at 7:55 am

@oksummer/

I agree, when my hubby relationship with his sister had deteriorated, he simply stopped any connection with her and the story ends there itself.

However as the years go by, she wanted to reconcile again but it was too late.

She should had build up the relationship again after a few months not years!

Anyway, it was best off this way, Don’t make waves, don’t make any trouble.

Peace!

June 15, 2016 at 9:55 am

I agree. The attention must have stopped for a reason.

June 15, 2016 at 10:45 am

You are right…but hope you know some people do someting funny in order to get your attention..most of these funny attitudes will come out emotionally which create a chance for you to look or reply to the attitude displayed by the person

June 29, 2016 at 11:11 am

sometimes, the more you ignore them, they will come back to you naturally because they are super curious what happened and yet they don’t know why and how it happened!

It is alike curiosity kills the cat