Author Posts

December 19, 2016 at 10:06 am

I have studied the most secret books of nature got secretly from the British Library through secret means, I read the many books and conclude that on earth all problem are due to man’s negative thoughts because there will negative thoughts means the absence of positive thought cause destruction and clash between men and men.

The serpent that stung Eve was her negative thought that brought ruin for Adam’sons on earth. give any name to it but behind every cause works man’s negative thought that brings destruction for men and women internationally and nationally.

Negative thoughts crush human will and and the power of soul anon but in spite of this men support their negative thoughts with false arguments to win the conflict and to get the peoples’ support for the action.

I request the people of the whole world to create such atmosphere that could produce positive thoughts within men and women.s hearts otherwise the whole world and new generation will to to utter destruction without apparent cause.

Let us start spreading positive thoughts at the platform LB with whole hearts so that peace could restore on earth.

February 24, 2017 at 1:41 pm

I’m full of negativity lately, is there a book you can recommend? I need to shift my negative thoughts to positive thoughts and it’s been a daily struggle for me.thank you

February 24, 2017 at 2:01 pm

I think money and jealousy makes it harder to create positive environment around. So surely it’s always going to be flip flop of thoughts. You can see that it’s not easy to be positive all the time. It takes a lot of effort to be positive these days around negative people.