Author Posts

June 28, 2016 at 6:00 am

Some people say that I resemble my dad because both of us are quiet in nature and simple minded, often being bullied by the stronger ones.

I do agree that my behavior is alike my dad.

My brother is alike my mom, strong headed, horrible temper management, very loud in nature ( voice and actions ) and stubborn.

There are pros and cons to have behaviors that resembles your parents because you are COPYING them as you watched them behaved as you grow up,

In the end, you are the duplicate copy of your mom or dad, a clone.

Of course, you may not have the exact behaviors that resembles your mom or dad because you developed your own ideas, lifestyle or adapting to the people around you.

However, you may still have inherited some of your parents behavior, right?

So, are you behaving alike your dad or mommy?

June 28, 2016 at 7:44 am

@peachpurple  I have got my enthusiasm from my mother and creativity from my father. My father was not an architect but he built his house that was his pride but neighbour’s envy. I could say that about me when I designed Solitaire my dream home.

About enthusiasm yes that I got from my mother. Even at work my bosses always appreciated  my enthusiasm and the interest I took in anything that came my  way.

June 29, 2016 at 11:09 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/bestwriter/

you got all your parents charms and talent.

A brainy child, I must say, it is fortunate that you had inherited all the good behaviors and characteristic.

Kudos

June 4, 2017 at 7:13 am

I resemble my mom becuz she always took care of the family and she also took care of us. But my attitude, bad month, very bad temper all came from her. She was very out spoken and will have no problem wit tell in u what is on her mind….jus bold in her own way. She was also smart and very wise. Am thankful that I did have her the time she was here.

November 24, 2017 at 10:59 pm

I like that. It’s  simply because no one can start suspecting you that you ate not a real child in that family because of behaving like either of your patents.

November 28, 2017 at 10:33 am

Good to know that

December 1, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Neither, both of my parents are nothing like me a horrible people

March 26, 2018 at 7:27 pm

I think my behavior is more of my mums than it is my dads. I find my mum more cool calm and collected than my dad. She tends to take things easy even when they are not right. She is more understanding and strong willed. My dad is more of those iron fisted kind of people when he says he wants something done now he expects it to be done there and then. Then another thing about my dad he was quite emotional but still stays strong i think i also have that in me. I guess we all have something from both parents.

May 8, 2018 at 12:34 am

My behavior resembles both of them. The negative from my mom and the positive from my dad. Although not all but that’s my general assessment.