Author Posts

November 21, 2016 at 1:37 pm

Never, as long as you live, give anyone power Over you- whether son, wife, brother, or friend. Don’t give your property  to anyone, you might change your mind and have to ask for it back. As long as you have breathe in your body, don’t let anyone lead your life for you. It is better that your children be dependent on you than the other way around. Keep control over all  that you do; don’t let anything stain your reputation. Wait until the last moment of your life, when you are breathing your last, and then divide your property among your heirs.

To be independent is very important wether girl or boy self-independent very good in life were you will be providing for yourself without denpending on your parents.

June 3, 2017 at 8:49 am

Everyday I have to improve myself jus by bein independent. If I don’t be that way I will never learn how life is. I would jus be this lost puppy that never succeeded in life. Then my kids won’t know to defend for their selves and they would always depend on family, friends, men, women, etc.. I mean jus people that don’t care about them. But as long as I live that won’t ever happen becuz am goin to make sure that they learn to work hard becuz life itself is not an easy task.