Author Posts

September 20, 2016 at 1:56 pm

Each one of us might have goals to attain to daily, weekly, monthly, semi- annually or annually. Long term goal might take some preparations and long planning. I usually have weekly goals to attain.First and foremost, I must not miss to attain a Sunday mass. I will be restless and sad if I cannot go to church every Sunday. That day is for God then family. My  next weekly goal is to make sure that I will not be out of budget because I love shopping not found in my list hehehehe. Never had I in the past out of budget for the weekly consumption.There are many goals that I have to attain and fulfill weekly.

What about you? Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.

September 27, 2016 at 4:30 pm

Short term goals are a step towards taking long term goals. So if you have short term goals it will not be hard for you to have it make other goals. So I always put down things that I want to achieve daily and weekly then when I achieve those ones I can now go for the monthly goals after that is done I will be sure of myself to make long term goals later and achieve them.

September 27, 2016 at 6:13 pm

@Anitah Gimase, That is the best way so we can assess our goal if accomplished successfully. Sometimes, I combined both short and long goals. I understand that it takes me many times , days and months to accomplish my long term goals. I had successfully accomplished one long term goal that is to acquire a work visa for new Zealand. Happy to tell you that I am leaving for work for New Zealand next months.