Author Posts

September 20, 2016 at 2:53 pm

I consider this celebration the best for this month falls the birth date of  our Savior Jesus Christ . During this month, many of our relatives are coming home from far away paces just to feel the spirit pf Christmas with the family.This month is also the favorite month of the children. They,  in fact thought that Christmas is only for them. There are many celebrations that fall to this season like caroling, Christmas parties, bonuses releases, Christmas and exchange gifts, ” simbang gabi” , Noche Buena celebration, Media Noche , the new year and many more.Foremost, during this season we can observe lavish foods and heart always beat for happiness. It is time for forgiving and for giving gifts of all sorts in the entire universe as long as believers of the Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen to my happiness.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  cely.

November 4, 2016 at 1:42 am

Wow, Christmas period is the best. A period when all your relatives from far and near come back to celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christmas. When I was a kid, I love Christmas and until now I still love Christmas. Then I was small, my uncles will come back for Christmas with their goodies and all of us are being given our own unique goodies. These goodies sometimes are being picked. This added so much joy to the Christmas celebration. They would also buy knockout for us which we used to make sound on the 31st night. My cousins also enjoins in celebrating Christmas. On the 25th,everyone will dress up and get ready for Christmas mass and we go in groups with the whole family members complete to church. We also go to 31st, night church and come back making a whole lot of noise and always enjoy seeing people around at odd hours. Christmas is really the best period for a happy family but do not make any difference on family with enmity. I enjoy Christmas period and also the peace that hovers around us during Christmas period.

November 4, 2016 at 2:01 am

@Ezenwa udochukwu, Hi friend? yes true Christmas season is so different from other seasons in a year.It seems there is automatic joy once hear the word Christmas, That is how we feel when we believe Jesus as the son of God and as the only Savior on earth so we can inherit the paradise.

I think we have the same way how to celebrate Christmas.We also go to evening mass, prepare gifts, caroling by children, prepare foods during ” Noche Buena” Christmas eve, during New Year, we also prepare the “Media Noche”. We noticed that our weight increases during Christmas hehehe. There are lots of fun during Christmas.2014-01-01 00.25.48

But children believe that Christmas is for them,LOL.What they always expect toys, and that is proven at home with my kid nephews.

Our relatives at home to share us some blessings.