Author Posts

August 21, 2016 at 10:23 pm

I grew up having cats. For years I haven’ t had any kind of issues.well in time I realized I developed some kind of allergy to cat hair. It makes me sneeze and I can’t stand it. Now I wish I could get a cat but I don’t know how I could deal with it.

August 22, 2016 at 5:36 am

my son loves cat too.

He even likes cats and kittens that strays on the roadside.

We have an old cat but her hair shreds since she is 15 years old.

So, my son couldn’t get close to her.

he will start sneezing and having runny nose.

Doctor said he had allergic to cat fur.

So, unless he wears a mask, he can’t get near her

September 5, 2016 at 6:23 pm

I am a cat lover, but sad, I cannot pet a cat at home this time. My sisters hate cats. I had 2 pet cats when I was in college.I love Micmic and Memang. I missed them until this time. They are very smart cats. They can understand my language. When I watch TV , they also watched. They sat beside me. Sometimes, I cry thinking about my pet cats in the past. They died in natural death, old age.I do not know as to when shall I be allowed by my sister to pet a cat.I also had 4 pet dogs when I was a teenager, but I prefer cats, less consumption hehehe. I enjoyed playing with my pets.they are like babies.

September 5, 2016 at 10:26 pm

maybe one day you will get a cat again. anyway I understand you fully because like I said I also suffer alot from this point of view

September 6, 2016 at 3:53 am

@ I love both cats and dogs and fortunately not allergic to both of them. I used to have many cats when we were living in the city. Here they have the tendency to roam around which I do not like. I do get feral cats here and when they come I feed them. I used to bring them inside but I do not do that now as I have had a bad experience not knowing what to do when a cat fell ill. He did not let me touch it. If they come as kittens then we can hold them but these cats are grown ups and are not used to a human touch.