Author Posts

September 20, 2016 at 2:22 pm

No internet means no happiness at all.This time many rely on goggle search engine and if without this many will be affected especially if they do not have time to read books. Sometimes it is handy and easier to manage homework and assignments through  goggle.It seems many no longer rea a book or go to the library. They forget that many graduated in the past without goggle.

September 20, 2016 at 4:31 pm

@cely  Now internet is not limited to personal entertainment or other personal work. Now internet is getting used in almost all sectors. It is getting used in different businesses, services and many more. So definitely it is important part of our life. And I am sure many will be effected if we don’t have it for long. Here I have seen many people gets frustrated even if internet is not with them for limited time. So one can imagine what happen if it completely gone.

September 21, 2016 at 4:33 pm

@naruto 100,That is true , life will be lonely without internet. We  cannot anymore have side line hehehehehe.Many earn some dollars through internet. In fact, we also meet many virtual friends through on line. Internet is so powerful. It centers the globe and each nation this time seems just next door. We are sitting at home and we know what is happening worldwide , that is through globalization.But so sad, there are many international terrorists that use internet to recruit innocents, buy weapons on line  and even skimming our ATM cards, so very sad. Why are there brainless people. They are greedy humans that may live shortly in our beautiful world, they ruined.

December 16, 2016 at 2:45 pm

Where do i start, the other day we had routine electrical maintenance, which means no electricity,  no electricity means no wifi which means no internet. for an exact 8 hours, i was on withdrawals,i practically slept the whole day , i had a headache, lack of appetite, stress and to make matters worse, my phone died at 10am, so i was off line on all fronts. .. there is no life without internet.

December 16, 2016 at 6:39 pm

@billionairesk, That is true unless we are still in the past where there was no internet only TV, radio hehehehe.This time too many gadgets that distort the minds of the young generation.There might be o hope for the planet earth.Many young people are now corrupted by technology. They are corrupted because that is they are dealing with technology.Soon the minds of the youths will be like an empty shell.

This time life will be lonely without internet especially if we are in the other country, our only constellation is to see and have a cam to cam to our loved ones.

February 25, 2017 at 1:05 am

Living without internet is the worst thing that can happen to me now, it looks like i have been cut off from the rest of the world, which is true!! And i have this very deep sense of loneliness anytime my data is exausted, although their may be many people around me, but still, i still feel am alone, lonely and cut out. .. . Am addicted!!

February 25, 2017 at 6:08 pm

@ melody daniel ,hehehe, it is funny yet true, for it is also true to me. I am restless , not in the mood if internet not around at home,LOL. We have three internet providers at home so when is down, another one to take over, but among the three only one is having a monthly pay , others through loadig which is so irritating for it says on line , but cannot open a web haha.

Internet providers are sometimes liars.We are tricked by their propaganda. I do not know in your country if your internet provider is fast or slow. Take care and have a nice weekend with your family.

February 25, 2017 at 9:10 pm

I have mostly the friends from the internet. And mostly offline friends are not keeping in touch these days. So for me internet it is most of the time. I spend a lot of time on online communities.

February 26, 2017 at 12:45 pm

@mahesh, life is lonely without internet.There are many things we would miss to do in the absence of current. I am willing to pay extra current bill just to have myself enjoy the day with my virtual friends exchanging comments and sharing blogs to different sites.I spend a lot of time in the net only at night only 3 hours and Sundays for I have work in the day.

I always prepare my blog topics so when I go home, all I do is develop at least two of them for submission here.I am always happy with what I am doing.

Thank you and have a nice weekend with your loves.

March 1, 2017 at 2:08 am

Usually i go crazy without internet. I do everything on the computer, from watching series, to listening to music, playing games, social media. Everything.

So if there is a day i am at home and have no internet i would probably just go crazy. This has happened before and i just laid in bed and went to sleep to pass the time and see if the internet would come back LOL.

March 1, 2017 at 2:35 am

@Sarah Freitas, hehehe. me too feel like crazy in the absence of internet. There were few times I had none when I was not able to pay on time the internet bill. My only vacant day in the day is Sunday that is why it took me two days delay.But for me, the internet provider is so unfair cutting the service when I am their user for almost 7 years. After that I paid ahead of the schedule. The feeling is indeed different when internet is cut.