Author Posts

April 13, 2017 at 5:49 pm

This is my second painting from my Ennio Morricone series. It is an oil painting, 40×80 cm.

You can see and read more about the artwork here: My Art (part two).

Tell me what you think. 🙂

Best!

April 13, 2017 at 6:55 pm

Where is your artwork? Do you mean to say that writers here will got o your other site Niume to click like and say something nice about your post there? And this is Literacy Base site,misleading friend.Be careful you might get caught and have your account removed from this site.

Just a friendly advise should you want more income from here.

April 13, 2017 at 8:53 pm

I’m sorry but why are you attacking me…? I’m new here and still don’t know all the rules… I posted the link where my artwork is published and can be seen and that’s all. I don’t expect people to like that link, I just posted where my artwork can be seen and then commented here of course.

Also, are you sure that posting links is forbidden here? I didn’t read that rule anywhere yet. Also, I am pretty sure that if it was forbidden I wouldn’t BE ABLE to post any link anywhere on this site,  and surely there would be a red sign that I’m doing something wrong…

Seems to me that you people here are obsessed with other people who you think are doing something wrong even when they are doing anything wrong or at least not intentionally, when it’s just due to maybe not knowing all the rules yet…

Best.

April 13, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Also, if you have tried to post a link in the Activity menu you would see that is isn’t possible to do so. But since I wasn’t blocked in that action when posting in forums, I supposed that it is allowed that way…

April 13, 2017 at 10:16 pm

No, I didn’t post the link so they could like or comment it there, I posted the link so it could be SEEN THERE and commented or liked HERE. (Sorry, I didn’t see what you actually wrote till now…)

And when I said: “I hope you’ll like it”, I didn’t mean it like a “press the “like” button” thing, I meant that I hope you will like it = find it pretty or nice or interesting or maybe you won’t, maybe it will look ugly to you…

April 13, 2017 at 10:53 pm

It seems you deal with the modern culture freely. Good for you.

April 14, 2017 at 12:05 am

Thank you but I don’t quite understand what you mean by that?