Author Posts

June 26, 2016 at 10:15 am

@bestwriter I think it would be best to set up a site status indicator of some kind – which is something I recommended to Bubblews for a long time before they finally did it. The idea is to have somewhere on the site – whether in a sidebar or on a dedicated page – that members can check to see if an issue has already been reported before sending off a support ticket.

This prevents a lot of the wasted resources associated with multiple reports of the same issue. It also allows for a single status update instead of requiring staff to respond to a dozen reports and forum threads separately: “We’re looking for the problem” – “We’ve located the issue and are working on a solution” – “We have a solution and will implement it over the next 3 days” -whatever….

I see a lot of similarities between LB and Bubblews or BlogJob – both of which seemed to have failed because of 1) poor planning; 2) lack of transparency; 3) operating too much out of the fear of the worst-case scenario, and therefore resorting to cutting off user options. This almost always results in the worst case becoming manifest.

Food for thought….

June 26, 2016 at 10:30 am

@ bestwriter Thank you for your kind words!

@ Kyla Matton Osborne (Ruby3881)  Editing the posts is a feature that should be introduced at the earliest. Sometimes you want to update the information in the post or rectify some grammatical errors you notice afterwards or simply add on to the post but there is no way we can do it.

June 26, 2016 at 10:30 am

@ruby3881  I am tagging this for the attention of @support.  Needless to say, however, if there are individual issues then they could be addressed individually.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by  bestwriter.

June 26, 2016 at 10:36 am

@shaloo walia   Apart from this there should be a font size feature which I miss. Hope @support looks into this as well

July 2, 2016 at 2:02 am

In my honest opinion, I don’t know what to think of the site or the @support anymore.  After over a week of having a blog awaiting approval..it disappears.  It’s been a week now since I contacted support and nothing from them.  So I don’t feel good about spending time writing a blog here, that doesn’t get published and not given any reason of why.

I’m happy for those who have had their issues resolved and are getting paid, but I lost all faith in this site.

July 2, 2016 at 5:50 am

@Jo Dee Scout    This does not augur well for the site as @support should respond no matter what the reason is.

Sorry that this has happened to you. Please post another blog and I am sure you will get positive results. You should not punish yourself just because of the lapse on the part of Admin.

Good Luck with your next blog

July 2, 2016 at 1:40 pm

@shaloo walia, you are a hardworking lady.You always write everyday and if approved , we see here series of blogs authored by you. I am not always active here considering my active work. I may experience redemption 2 months from now. Kudos to you and @bestwriter.