Author Posts

June 22, 2016 at 8:48 am

@support

Please let us know how many days it will be before our blogs are approved as no writer will want to go on posting if there is no hope on the horizon that our blogs will receive approval

We are suffering already with another site who has suspended payment but is accepting blogs and hence earning money for themselves.

Hope you will respond to this post.

Thank you.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  bestwriter.

June 22, 2016 at 9:16 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/bestwriter/

yup, I want to know too .

Hopefully that admin and support will give us a definitely reply .

Don’t keep us in suspense because it is scary….

June 22, 2016 at 9:30 am

One site is already choking us and if this too follows too I am done with writing for sites such as this. I have better things to do than hang around here.

June 22, 2016 at 9:41 am

I had so many questions in this site. I can’t do some write ups for blogs lately. The main reason, one of the blog of mine was gone. Where do they trash it? I haven’t had any notification from them why it was not approved.

June 22, 2016 at 10:39 am

@shavkat  I get a strong feeling they are going the BJ way as every other activity is possible except approving of our blogs for which I wonder what upgrade is needed.  I only hope I am wrong.

June 22, 2016 at 12:19 pm

@bestwriter,

You, me and everyone else here is of the same view. The last sentence you have written to the site is “hope you will respond to this post”. As you know and everyone else here knows this site does not have the good habit of responding to the user members’ queries and doubts and just keep mum on the issues.

Now, here, what I do not like is that when I raise the issue, you people (all the user members) never realise the gravity of the situation and simply start commenting in support of the site as if they are right and I am only wrong. And when you yourself is pinched you realise the pain.

There is a saying/proverb in Tamil which says that “you will realise headache and fever only when it comes to you”. How well said!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  Rajaraman K.

June 22, 2016 at 1:56 pm

I agree that it’s well past time for someone from the staff to say something to reassure the users. LiteracyBase was just starting to gain a lot of new users because we all spoke about our payments on the 10th. I’ve even had a request from a high profile blogging website to write a guest post about LB now that it’s gaining some popularity.

But who will want to support a website where the staff remain mute as posts are left in the queue for days at a time? Many of us are also concerned about the lack of ads on the site, and want to know that the owners have a plan to begin earning revenues from our content soon.

Nobody wants to invest in a site that may not survive a few monthly pay cycles. As we enter the home stretch and come close to the next cashout period, it’s very important that the users feel LB is worth investing in. Otherwise, many will likely stop writing as soon as they reach $10 and will wait until the next pay on the 10th for proof that the site is still solvent. It’s already happened with some last month!

June 22, 2016 at 2:08 pm

@Rajaraman K I know which post of yours you are talking about. It is about trying to find out the name of the owner which I thought was not of prime importance but addressing the issues such as the one I have put up here would be relevant for users. .

I was at another site where the owners discussed their day to day activities with us such as their children’s schooling and what not but messed up the site by not investing any money in it. They have now closed down.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  bestwriter.

June 22, 2016 at 7:08 pm

@bestwriter I agree with you! It’s been three days and no new posts have been approved. Site maintenance can’t be that long. And the fact that some members have reported that their posts have been deleted is quite alarming! I will hate to see all the hard work go in waste.

@Kyla Matton Osborne (Ruby3881)  I think the staff is playing delay tactics. Encouraged by the payments earlier this month, members were quite active and were posting with enthusiasm in the hope of earning 20-30$ by the month end. No new posts approved means lesser earnings. In any case, the lack of advertisements on the site has always been a cause of concern for me. How long can a site keep paying the users if it is not generating any revenue?

June 22, 2016 at 7:38 pm

To be fair, @support is usually very responsive.

Hopefully he can keep us inform of the system improvements that they are working on, and the estimated time for publishing of new posts.

June 22, 2016 at 7:39 pm

@shaloo walia

This silence is too loud.

June 22, 2016 at 7:41 pm

@scheng1  Apart from approvals nothing else has stopped functioning. Approvals is the mainstay for bloggers and no one will blog if the earlier ones are kept pending. Also there is no response to messages sent.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  bestwriter.

June 22, 2016 at 7:46 pm

@bestwriter Agree.  I think at the very least, they should have kept us informed of any change to the publishing of blog posts.

June 22, 2016 at 7:55 pm

I had a blog “awaiting approval” for 7 days, then it just vanished.  No explanation from @support or nothing!!  The @support use ti be very responsive when they were just mentioned in discussions.  But now, that things are going awry, nothing!!  “Actions speak louder than words.”

June 22, 2016 at 8:27 pm

@bestwriter I agree! They had always been prompt in answering but now they have just gone silent which is not a good sign. I think of it as a delay tactics to keep the members from earning.