Author Posts

June 23, 2016 at 4:17 am

4 of my blogs have been approved – I still have a few pending. Hope the trend continues. @support – thanks for getting back.

June 23, 2016 at 4:50 am

It’s good to see new blogs are being posted!!   Still no word on where mine went! 🙁

June 23, 2016 at 4:52 am

@Jo Dee Stout  Have you sent a private message to @support about this?

June 23, 2016 at 5:30 am

I think support is really reading our posts as they get to clear about the blogs that were submitted previously. I am not sure with responding to post on forums as they are still not saying anything, or speaking in behalf of the site. I hope that when I started posting a blog I able to experience the same experience as before as it will totally discouraged me or lose my confidence to blog.

June 23, 2016 at 5:40 am

@Grecy Garcia  – Actions speak louder than words. Yes They have not spoken but acted. Blogs are being approved.   🙂

June 23, 2016 at 9:10 am

@bestwriter  You are right, couple of mine are still pending but maybe I had too many there to be published in one day. But I am no more posting again as I would be too busy offline in coming days. 

June 23, 2016 at 9:35 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/4cryingoutloud/

oh dear! Still no news for 1 week?

Do try “contact” send them the message.

I usually do that and they would do something about it although they sometimes don’t respond.

Hope to hear some good news from you soon

June 23, 2016 at 9:36 am

@bestwriter Yes, it’s a pleasant surprise to see new posts today. Five of my posts were published today and five are still pending. I am sure there must be a lot of pending posts vying for the staff’s attention and they will be able to clear the backlog in a day or two.

June 23, 2016 at 9:39 am

I have  a blog that was totally gone. There are no words from them yet. But I don’t mind. It is part of growth and develops things up in the site’s platform. Since I am a newbie in this site, I am just going to the flow. As long as the site is legit, then there is nothing to worry about.

June 23, 2016 at 9:40 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/sunil/

I have posted 3 , only 2  published and not the pay rate that I had expected, went back to square one again.

Oh well, better than nothing!

You are busy lately?

Hope to read your posts soon

http://172.104.9.193/members/grecy095/

yes, the admin and support definitely had read our forums, and they are doing something about it.

Anyway, hope to hear some good new soon.

Thanks @admin and @support for hearing us and published out posts.

June 23, 2016 at 10:33 am

@shaloo walia

I too am waiting a few more for my posts to get approval. I will not post until they are cleared.

Good that they listen to us.

June 23, 2016 at 10:34 am

@suny. I too will not post further. I have a query on my posts and only after I hear from them shall I post further.

June 23, 2016 at 2:14 pm

@peachpurple Were your payments lower than expected? I had a parenting post at 390 words that paid 15 cents, as expected. My food post was 604 words and earned the expected 22 cents. Both had just a public domain photo for the featured image and no additional graphics.

I’m not sure what your experience is, but between the rates I was paid and what I have seen of the images that should not have published for reasons of quality or legal infractions, I would say nobody at LB is checking on images at all and they are not counted when setting the rate of pay for a post.

June 23, 2016 at 2:25 pm

@grecy, hi sis? How are you now? About the issue here, I believe that moderators here are not always attending to her/ his work that is why there are only few posts posted by them.Maybe they are afraid many to be paid.LOL.