Author Posts

June 4, 2016 at 10:02 am

I get tempted to put a brake on posting blogs if my older ones are kept pending for approval. I am fighting it out and have already posted one.

How about you? Do you feel the same way as I do?

June 4, 2016 at 10:59 am

@bestwriter Generally posts are approved within 24 hours but today my blog posts aren’t approved yet. I have six pending posts for approval and I am also wondering if I should post more or wait till the previous ones get approved. I think I will take it slow today and just post 1-2 posts.

June 4, 2016 at 11:00 am

@bestwrietr, Same situation with me too. When the admin of this site takes so much time to approve our articles, I feel discouraged and stop writing anything new for a while. When I discover/understand  that this site does not appear to take into account the views/visitors coming from search engines and credit us for the same, that too when they pay us a deplorably low amount of @0.001, I feel even more discouraged.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  Rajaraman K.

June 4, 2016 at 11:20 am

@ Rajaraman K  But there aren’t many options available? There are hardly any writing sites worth trusting.

June 4, 2016 at 11:39 am

@ shaloo walia  I also feel if there are too many posts we may get lower ratings while we have to work hard for all of them.

@Rajaraman K

As @shaloo walia said there are very sites that are worth spending our time on. I am on myLot but there I have a few who just wait to pounce on me should I make a mistake. I hate that. It is obvious they have prejudice vis-a-vis which country one comes from.

June 4, 2016 at 11:51 am

@bestwriter Yes, I also think that posting too many posts together sometimes give lower rates to a few of them.

I have heard a lot about trolls on myLot. Is it that bad there? I wonder why some people have nothing worthwhile to do!

June 4, 2016 at 11:59 am

They will protect each other and not report or point out errors but report those who are outside of their clan. It used to be a lot in the olden days. The leader is not to be seen and so it is a bit less now.

If I am having  a disagreement with someone they will rush there and protect that person. Sickening if you ask me.  I have other reasons to be there and so I ignore those nasty people.

June 4, 2016 at 12:56 pm

@bestwriter/

honestly, I do noticed lots of writer had been complaining of the pending posts and also the low rates.

Hence, I always write 2 posts per day, never 3 posts.

Yes, I waited for 24 hours, at least one day, and am glad that I get 22 cents or 24 cents per post for 500 words.

I believed that too many blogs posted will consume more time for the admin to filter and check them.

Hence, we might as well post less and comment more while waiting.

In my opinion 2-3 posts per day, makes around 66 cents, for the remainder 34 cents, why not spend more time on commenting, then you can reach $1 daily?

@swalia/

wow 6 pending posts are a lot, did you submitted 6 posts per day?

I think that is the reason why the posts are being delayed, too many per day.

I don’t think the admin had enough time to go through all 6 of them for a writer, imagine how many writers are there at LiteracyBase?

June 4, 2016 at 1:33 pm

I haven’t been writing many blog posts. Usually I just write one or two in a day, and not everyday too. So, I haven’t really encounter the older posts haven’t been approved yet, as previously the posts are always approved and published within 24 hours. I think by submitting one or two per day is still fine for me.

I just read another thread, it seems like no blog posts have been approved and published lately. I am not sure if there are more members or blog posts submitted now, so the team might need more time to review and approve the posts.

@swalia Yes, I agree with you. I think there are not many trusted writing sites out there. Hope LiteracyBase is one of the trusted sites. 🙂

@bestwriter I did not know we may get lower ratings for too many posts. I wonder if there are any changes since I have not been around for a week, I will need to check them out slowly.

Sorry that it seems like you seem to have not so good experience in mylot. I guess there are just these kinds of people everywhere, we might meet them on any sites or even real life. Hope they don’t come here! 😛

June 4, 2016 at 3:08 pm

@bestwriter I had already decided to take time mostly for reading and sharing this weekend, but I think it’s good it coincided with the current period of slow approvals. I think maybe the staff were a little overwhelmed by too many posts at once. It’s good to back off a little until things are caught up.

I also wondered if we’d get less pay when there are more posts. I suspect this to be so. My two posts today were lower paying than they might have been.

June 4, 2016 at 3:37 pm

@ shaloo walia @ruby3881 @Rajaram K @Lee Ka

I fought the temptation to stagger and posted two more. All the 5 have been approved of. I got 15, 11 22,17, and 15. In other words the number does not get affected. And so you should post if you are in a mood and not restrict it just because there are pending posts for approval. This was a good test for me.

All my posts were between 300 and 500

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  bestwriter.

June 4, 2016 at 3:47 pm

This day, my blog was approved and it was posted yesterday, but I wonder why those 3 are still on their planet approval.Yes, somehow, I feel confuse why it takes them to approve.Are they saving the pay for the bloggers? Just thinking about thinking.

June 4, 2016 at 4:16 pm

@Cely  this has not happened to me. They have approved my previous posts. Yours also will be approved.

June 4, 2016 at 6:01 pm

@ruby3881/

I guessed that you are right, maybe more post will lower the ratings for a writer.

At the moment, I have not written 300 words post yet, so I don’t receive 15 cents yet.

ALl my posts are 500 words, usually 22 cents, not affected by anything yet because as I had mentioned I don’t write 3 posts , only 2 posts per day.

Maybe that is the reason why my pay rate is consistent.

June 4, 2016 at 6:20 pm

@peachpurple – I do what is convenient for me and try to reach payout.