Author Posts

November 22, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Please help I am trying to redeem, but I could not. The system says it cannot be less than $10, i have try but i was not able, i want to know if he/she cannot redeem as much as he/she earn why do they continue to increase the amount? Help and give me idea.

November 22, 2016 at 12:30 pm

The minimum amount to redeem is $10. So, you have to earn at least $10 in your account, then only you can make the redemption. I have been paid once, and I read many members have been paid many times too.

November 22, 2016 at 12:40 pm

If I redeem $10 what will happen to other remaining amount since know that one articles is more than $10 what about who always writing all day long, i have earn some huge amount here what will happen to it? Why they say there is no earning limit?

November 23, 2016 at 9:17 pm

I am quite certain you have yet to reach the $10 mark. If you reached the payout threshold then there will be no problem redeeming. Unless your account is being examined for fraud of some sort. You know like posting pictures that didn’t belong to you or spamming the forum section with unwanted spam and even plagiarism. All of these are taken into consideration by the admins/support staff. They just don’t pay someone just because that person feel like they deserve it. The admins actually have to look at each account to make sure rules have been followed. From what I can see from you, you haven’t been following the rules since day one.