Author Posts

May 16, 2016 at 9:48 pm

Dear All,

We are going through some system upgradation at the moment and you may face delay in Post being approved.

Please feel free to contact us in case of any issue.

May 16, 2016 at 10:00 pm

Thanks for the heads up @ Support  I was looking forward for my pending blogs getting your nod. Thanks once again.

May 17, 2016 at 5:38 am

Was wondering too. Now I know. Shall wait. Thanks.

May 17, 2016 at 5:46 am

Thank you so much for informing us and keeping us update. I really appreciate this. It’s good that we get the announcement from the team rather than we are guessing or suspecting there might be something wrong. You give us more and more confidence with the site now! 🙂

May 17, 2016 at 5:53 am

@support/

thanks for letting us know.

We were all worried of our blog posts pending for over a few days.

Now we can rest assure that our posts are still here.

We will wait for the system to restore.

Thanks for everything

May 17, 2016 at 6:07 am

@support Thanks so much for the update! As @kaka135 says, it is much better to hear from the staff than for everyone to wonder what might be happening.

Is it safe to continue submitting posts right now, or is it best to wait until after the upgrade is complete? Also, as some of the subjects people write about are time-sensitive. So it would be really great if we had a rough idea what kind of delay we might experience, if submitting new posts now.

Thanks so much!

May 17, 2016 at 8:28 am

Your posts are safe with us and will be published. You can still write more post and that will also be published. The maintenance activity is still going on and will soon end up with a good news 🙂

May 17, 2016 at 9:13 am

Thanks a lot @Support I have noted down the “ good news” part in particular. I am looking forward to it when the pending articles published 🙂 

May 17, 2016 at 8:47 pm

Thank you all for being with us, the activity is still going on and I assure you it will be a blessing in disguise for all.

May 17, 2016 at 9:40 pm

@support thanks for the heads up, I’m just getting on the internet so knowing there “might” be some “maintenance activity” is nice to know beforehand!!  Keep up the good work of allowing us to post here!! 😉

May 17, 2016 at 9:59 pm

Dear All,

The maintenance activity has ended up now, thank you for your patience and cooperation.

The big good news is that after receiving your valuable feedback, our management has revised the points awarded for posts.

This will be implemented from effective today. And your pending post will be calculated on the basis of the revised points.

Provide your feedback so that we can further improve this place for all of us.

May 17, 2016 at 10:43 pm

Thanks @support yes I found the rates are almost 50% higher in my only post published so far. I will let you know about the rest when all of them get published 🙂

May 17, 2016 at 11:02 pm

Your post will be published slowly as we have back log, but don’t worry all will be out by this week.

May 18, 2016 at 12:51 am

Dear @support,

Thanks a lot for the revised points awarded for blog posts. That’s really encouraging. It’s certainly a good news. I am going to announce this to others, so hopefully this will boost up their confidence and join the site!

Glad to hear that the maintenance activity is over. Thanks for all the hard work!

I will keep posting. 🙂

Note: I just checked out the earning I got for my latest published post. Word count is not there anymore, but replaced with “Coins for new Post Link”. Hope others will find this out and be happy with the revised rate too!

May 18, 2016 at 5:56 am

My grumbling/mumbling paid off it seems. I see that already in the two posts that you have approved. There are a few more and hope to see similar inputs. Thanks for listening to us.