Author Posts

June 19, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Team,

We are going through some maintenance activity to optimize the performance of the website, therefore, you might face some delay in your post being approved.

In addition to the above, you can still post your contents.

Thanks & Regards,

Support

June 19, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Keep up the good job, I am posting my articles on my own pace as usual. Thanks for updating @Support 

June 19, 2016 at 3:34 pm

@support.  It feels good when we are informed about it. Thanks. 😎

June 19, 2016 at 3:52 pm

@support team, Thank you for giving us the update of this maintenance.

June 19, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Thanks for the heads-up! It’s great to know what to expect, ahead of time. The increased transparency reduces any potential anxieties and makes all of us members feel appreciated 🙂

June 19, 2016 at 6:07 pm

thank you very much for your update. That is a good move, at least you have done it well this time .

Thanks again!!

I had just submitted my post, I will wait.

June 19, 2016 at 7:10 pm

Thanks for letting me know about this.  I usually just write my articles as normal unless the maintenance affects logging in to the site.  Keep up the good work.

June 20, 2016 at 10:53 pm

@ Support Thanks for the update! I was wondering about my pending posts…now I know the reason.

June 21, 2016 at 12:38 am

Thanks for this update as I have a post that has been awaiting approval for about a week, but didn’t want to bother you @support.

October 23, 2016 at 8:34 am

Thanks for this maintenance information because doubts end why the post is late and the real cause comes before us. People are happy listening to this good news.