Author Posts

September 20, 2016 at 1:17 pm

So, we know that for us to redeem we should reach the minimum amount of $10. It should be easy if you can do a great number of posts here. How many articles have you posted here before reaching the threshold amount? How did forum discussion help you to reach the amount?

September 20, 2016 at 2:08 pm

@Super D, actually, you can earn $1 a day for a matter of 1.5 hours if do constant discussion in forums, create posts in forum, comment in published blogs, and other tasks that earn  us few cents leading to big amount. What I am telling you here is based on my experienced. Also, do write long discussions in forum at least 40 words for the better will be the pay. That was the comparison I made that for every long discussion in forum the same way I am doing or writing this reply to you, the better is the pay. Do not comment with few words only , make it longer. Observe how I respond you this to guide you. We need to help each other for a common cause, that is to earn more.

September 21, 2016 at 1:47 pm

@cely this surely help me my friend. Actually I observed this too that sometimes I run out of forums and blogs in the preface for me to replay with. What are you saying is that even when you are just making replies here you can make that $1. Then, if we add more the articles that we post here, that would be great, isn’t it?

Maybe this is the reason why we always find long responses to our forums and blogs, and its a big help.

September 23, 2016 at 5:42 pm

I have 36 posts for $6+, and may be 45 to 50 will be good enough for redeem.

September 23, 2016 at 9:32 pm

@SuperD You can’t reach minimum amount on the basis of forum discussions alone unless you post a lot of topics and are proactive on forums. I have always written blog posts as well as interacted on forums to reach minimum redemption.

September 26, 2016 at 9:46 pm

I haven’t checked to see how many posts I have as at now but I am well over 6$ at th3 moment looking forward to redeeming soon though I can’t tell how soon that will be. Getting to the point is quite hard you have to put in a lot of effort and a lot of time as well to get there. But we are slowly coming up thus spending  more time on the site to reach our targets

September 26, 2016 at 11:28 pm

I haven’t reached minimum but I guess it all depends on your preferences. blog posts are paid better so it will take a smaller number of blog posts than forum posts

September 27, 2016 at 8:25 am

Thank you very much @cely as much as I can I do reply in long paragraphs because I have observed this too. Many fellow members are replying in more than 40 words and that’s the time it came to my mind to reply or respond also in many words.

But knowing now that making discussions, replying to the articles in blogs and participating in the forums really jump the earning. I think I’m gonna used to it. I just hope I will not run of words in replying forums and blogs. But sure when I read the article and discussion, I can do it in required words.

September 27, 2016 at 8:29 am

Me too buddy, I have not yet reached the required minimum payout here in Literacy Base but I am really putting some effort to make it happen. I may not be here always interacting with you guys because of my job but as much I have the time to do it, I am really using my time to be here. Soon, it will be our time to received the fruits of our hardships. Lets just hope it will not take so long.

September 27, 2016 at 8:58 am

@ptrikha15 forty to fifty posts are many articles. Its not easy to make one and much more to that number of articles especially that we need to count three hundred words. How about interaction, you often reply to the blog articles or not? In forum, I guess you do reply because you have reply here. I hope we can lower that number of blog posts by interacting to forum and replies. One friend member here said that an hour of devoted time here just replying response can give us a dollar. That is good for us to reach the redeemable amount.

September 27, 2016 at 9:06 am

@swalia I guess that is the key to the road for redemption, a combination of blog posts, participation in forums, replying to blog posts, making some good topics in the forum, respond with long phrases as replies to different topics spend more time here in Literacy Base.

Some of you have already received the payout and I am jealous about it. But jealous cannot do anything unless it motivates me to do more here, more blog, more forums and more long replies.

September 27, 2016 at 9:41 am

@SuperD  So far I have only received one payment from LB and that is 17$ around. After that I wasn’t active that much here. But this month I guess I will reach to target again, hope so. So far I have 27 blogs here. So its not that more. About forum participating, I wasn’t active in forum in starting, but I have found that this is good place to spend our time with extra earning. Here people are active so we can have good discussion about different topics here. And yes here we are earning for our each activity. 

September 27, 2016 at 10:15 am

@SuperD The site is slow to earn and unless you proactively write blogs and participate in forums, it’s hard to reach minimum redemption. I have been paid four times here but it looks difficult this month.

September 27, 2016 at 1:30 pm

@naruto100 at least you have already experienced receiving payment from Literacy Base. If you wrote 27 blogs, that means you are also been doing some replies to forums and replying to the articles written by fellow writers. That is what I’m doing right. I think I write many blogs but not really active in discussing and interaction to fellow articles and fellow. The balance of writing posts and forums and replies are all key to meet the minimum payout, I guess.

September 27, 2016 at 1:33 pm

@shaloo walia, if this site is slow what could be more to other writing sites. I think this site is fast enough to generate the needed cents for every blogs and replies we do. What I observed is the slow connection, I don’t know if this site or my internet connection. I mean the buffering is taking long enough before it reload to other page. If only this make faster I think I can do more and not just waiting until the page is fully loaded.