Author Posts

March 10, 2017 at 9:36 am

I wonder how members found this great site Literacy Base. Is it from Social media, search engine, other website or just relayed to you by someone?

For me, I found this great site from a post in Mylot saying that if we can make a long post, then we can earn better in Literacy Base. I got curious and visited this site. I made a test to post an article, and yes it gave me a better earning compared to other writing sites that I have joined before. And what I like more about this site is we don’t just earn from writing articles, there are other bonuses such as earning from logging in, updating your wall status, and even from the visitors of your referral link. I’m really happy that I found this website.

How about you, how did you know Literacy Base?

March 10, 2017 at 10:06 am

Literacy Base: A Corrupt Forum

I earned 70 dollars when I tried to redeem it all flew except  dollars, I do not know who drew it now after a couples of months I checked but seven dollars still. I do not know why the young writers are writing for Literacy Base: A Corrupt Forum. I request all the young writers not to write for this forum is a corrupt forum.

Filling the form my dollars flew anon how I do not know how  and who drew it from my account must be asked from the owner of the site by the young writers at once and must write against the claim I have dome. I have written at least two hundreds articles and more than one hundred post but my labor went useless, why?

I ask the young and old writers of this forum not to write for this corrupt forum if they write they waste their precious time.

March 10, 2017 at 10:19 am

I’m sorry that you had a bad experience here, jhsayyar. That your earnings got lost. Have you tried to send a ticket to the Admin? I’m sure they have an answer for you. Thank you for sharing your experience.

March 10, 2017 at 10:47 am

I came to know about Literacybase from Cely who posted it on myLot. Many members there also joined here. It is good I found this site where I earn faster than in other blogsites.

March 10, 2017 at 10:54 am

I’m sad to know about what happened to you, jhsayyar. Have you e-mailed the admin about it? Maybe they could explain why.

I hope it will be resolved soon so as other writers will have no doubts about this site.

March 10, 2017 at 12:01 pm

I think one of the friend from forumcoin told me about it. She earns good from here. But these days she is busy with offline work. And that maybe one reason she is not much active here. A lot of forumcoin users are here. And it can be worth spending time here with lot of known people around. It feels good for me to make new friends and post comments on the forums. I wish more of my friends from mylot and other place join here. And that way we can make some money.

March 10, 2017 at 6:47 pm

@jhsayyar ,Hi friend? I have missed you here? Where have you been.Someone messaged me telling me about your woes of the income you labored not sent to your pay pal.Try to ask the admin through Support why. You have to know that Literacy base is so strict this time and in the past after the fast moderation was granted , in fact, it was as if no moderation at all. and what we noticed after that so numerous spammers entered this site.It is not only spammer but plagiarizer. Support emphasized about the use of their plagium to test and detect plagiarism.Since you have so numerous blogs. most probably, they are still on plagium testing hehehehe. I was also at the height or anger and despair when I was not paid right away.That time I claimed $20 and I claimed why they did not pay me.After two weeks claimed ,that was February 17, and claimed was January 31. I was late in knowing about the money sent thru my pay pal, so I asked for an apology . They were having a calculation of my earning from $20 to $ 30. That last was the payment sent to me By LB.

I do not have a doubt that you will not be paid considering your efforts made. Try to check in your pay pal.

By the way forum discussions if you mean it corrupt sorry to disagree with you. This is not a corrupt forum.This is where we can voice out our concerns and whatsoever to meet friends and build goodwill. Just go over to your blogs there might be some problems you had posted. That was what I did, but send your concerns to Support in inbox not here, so you will be paid. Never lost hope about your pay. I know you had posted much and longer to the max blogs.

I hope I inspire you through this discussion in forum.

March 20, 2017 at 5:16 pm

I came to know about literacybase from blogjob. When blogjob suspended their points system, many of the writers started searching for other avenues and joined LB. I also joined the site during its initial days.  In the past, I have written a lot on this site and have been paid four times here.

March 20, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Well, a few people used to talk about this site sometime in May last year on a forum in a social media App.
I was initially not very keen on the site, but once Blogjob went non-paying and with some other sites getting me nowhere, I plunged into it in July last year. So far I have had one payout, and trying to speed up to my second payout here.

March 20, 2017 at 5:52 pm

And yes, I did use referral link of one of my forum friends, who is still on this site.

March 20, 2017 at 5:55 pm

Yes @swalia many of the members from Blogjob, including yours truly are here too!