Author Posts

June 11, 2016 at 9:45 am

Untitled

Yesterday I received my first payment from literacybase. The payment was on time as it’s already mentioned that the payments will be processed on the 10th of every month. I hope everybody who has redeemed received their payments yesterday. Let’s post the payment proofs and motivate others to be active on this site.

June 11, 2016 at 9:47 am

wow congratulations @shaloowalia

was it by echeck or paypal cash? any processing fees deducted?

had you redeemed for exact $10

June 11, 2016 at 10:34 am

The payment is by Paypal, and for me, there is no deduction of fee.

That is very good.  I get the amount.

June 11, 2016 at 10:37 am

@swalia/

congrats my dear, you must be very happy now.

Many more $10’s coming in your way.

@manasi/

from my paypal account, there is no deduction.

Usually, asian writers who receive USD$$ from writing sites, there is a deduction.

Hubpages does not deduct mine, LiteracyBase too didn’t

June 11, 2016 at 10:38 am

@scheng1/

congrats to you too!!

Is it raining right now?

Heavy rain with thunder and lightning

June 11, 2016 at 10:51 am

@peachpurple thanks for clarifying that there is no deduction of processing fees

happy to know that

June 11, 2016 at 10:55 am

Me too (lol) But I redeemed only 10 dollars and carried forward the balance.

June 11, 2016 at 11:40 am

@bestwriter Did you ask for exactly $10, Grace? I think I saw something where they said the amount should be more than the minimum, and I had a few cents extra at the time. So I redeemed for a tiny bit more.

I was wondering if it would work for the exact amount of $10.

June 11, 2016 at 5:08 pm

@ruby3881

I wonder why they made that as a requirement.

June 11, 2016 at 6:08 pm

@bestwriter I’ve seen it mentioned on at least one other site. It may be intended to prevent some sort of glitch with the accounts.

June 11, 2016 at 8:18 pm

@peachpurple Thanks dear! All those who redeemed last month got paid today and this is a healthy sign. It will encourage more people to join the site and the dormant members to be active.

@Manasi  Literacybase sent me the  exact amount but I think PayPal will deduct its processing fees.