Author Posts

February 19, 2017 at 8:46 am

If you do not already know commenting on blogs can enhance your earnings here.  Just click on the ‘BLOG’ tab that you will see on any page and you will see blogs written by you and other bloggers.

Happy commenting!!

February 19, 2017 at 12:26 pm

Thank you for the tip.

It is hard to follow as we do not get notifications when someone responds to our comments or on our blogs.

How do you keep track?

February 19, 2017 at 2:54 pm

You will find that in your profile page – all activity.    http://172.104.9.193/members/simplym/

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  bestwriter.

February 19, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Yeah, commenting on blogs are also one way of earning here in literacybase.

I always do that whenever there are blogs that capture my interest.

It is always nice to share ideas regarding the topics. It is one way of learning ass well.

February 19, 2017 at 10:23 pm

Thanks for this tip. I thought it was daily login that made me money. I am going to try commenting now from here onwards.

February 20, 2017 at 5:04 am

That’s true. I tend to make more comments than write an actual blog post. I find it interesting to read other people’s writings and share my insights with them.

February 20, 2017 at 5:38 am

Daily logging earns for you as well but commenting on blogs, group posts and creating group posts are also earners.

February 20, 2017 at 1:47 pm

I always love reading blogs, especially ifthey are interesting and catchy. Usually i like those that talk about real life issues. And yes am aware about commenting on blogs the actually earn us some money as well. Its a good reminde nit to only dwell on the goruns alone.

February 20, 2017 at 2:21 pm

This is more for newbies here who may not know about this.

February 22, 2017 at 10:48 am

I like this site. It can keep you busy. The plus side is that if you like what you do –It is easy to write. I don’t mind responding to blogs. There are some interesting topics to respond to, aside from talent in writing. Also, responding to forums and groups can add to your earnings. Many times, I have posted on different forums and got paid. Once in a while, I would get inspired and write a blog. It has it’s perks and can be a useful tool to develop your writing skills.

February 22, 2017 at 12:18 pm

I hope the Admin will increase the earnings for comments. Comments are important because it gives the poster a sense of fulfillment when their blogs are commented. These comments or responses are our bonus in submitting a post.

I like commenting on blogs especially when it is something I can really relate to. And I feel happier when my comment is also replied to too. That is interaction.

Interaction is what can make this site an enjoyable one.

February 23, 2017 at 5:33 am

Reading also enriches us. There are so many topics that users write on.

February 23, 2017 at 5:34 am

The longer the comments the more one earns I think.  I have no patience to write long comments (lol)

February 23, 2017 at 8:21 am

I always in this blog section on a daily basis. I can find blogs to read and it captures my interest. It is better to do some comments and be actively express one’s feelings about the topic.

February 23, 2017 at 11:45 am

That is great info for me to know. I am a new member to this site. I hope to learn more things to make it easy for me here.