Author Posts

September 4, 2016 at 2:49 pm

It has been days that there is no movement of blogs featured in LB. Is there something wrong with the approval of blogs lately? I was thinking to post some of my write ups. But it seems there are no new blogs at this point of time. What’s wrong? Is this being raised issue? Any answers from them?

September 4, 2016 at 2:54 pm

I have not been visiting the site for quite some time, as the video ads previously slowed down my computer and it made me difficult to continue working on my computer. I am glad to hear that the video ads are now removed, and it loads faster now.

I also just noticed that the latest blog posts were published on 31 August, so there are a few days without approving and publishing any posts. I am not sure if it is because of the month end, the team is busy handling the payments and also it is weekend. Hope we will get to see new posts tomorrow.

September 4, 2016 at 3:15 pm

@Lee Ka Well, I hope they will stick to the ruling of approval. As far as I can remember, it should take 24 hours. We hope for the best on this site. Thanks for the information about Tinycent. They are paying through Paypal. I am planning to post some of my writings.

September 4, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Yeah, I have observed this too. We just don’t know the reason. But I have three articles written and they are still awaiting for approval. I just hope it will return soon.

September 4, 2016 at 4:51 pm

@Shavkat, I think only few people here submit a blog. Most of the bloggers here lost appetite in writing, like me, I haven’t submitted to the moderators blog for almost 2 months now. I am so discouraged. It takes them hours and days to approve. no one likes their idea of approving a blog for so man hours and days.Try to submit your blogs, so there will be new posts from you to read by your friends at LB,lol.

September 4, 2016 at 5:22 pm

The site can’t pay; so prevents you from reaching pay out by delaying moderation.

September 5, 2016 at 10:51 am

I am sure that our posts will be publish, just give the admin some time.

I had been posting one post daily now since the back log of posts are huge.

No point posting 5 posts daily, right?

September 5, 2016 at 10:58 am

@Shavkat Out of my four posts that have been pending approval for last 4-5 days, only one has been published so far.

@peachpurple  I am going to wait till my pending posts are published.

@kaylar  I have no problems in reaching minimum redemption every month here and I have been getting paid every month.

September 5, 2016 at 12:08 pm

My pending posts have been approved just now. Gearing up to write more now!

September 5, 2016 at 12:14 pm

I think the admin always gets a bottle neck when it is around month end. Could be to admin-related stuff to prepare for payments or could be that members try to write more to reach payout every month. My pending article is still sitting in pending but I am hoping it will get approved in this week. @swali: good for you! I hope mine gets approved soon as well 🙂

September 5, 2016 at 12:47 pm

@cessy08  but this time the delay was during the start of the month itself. anyways it’s good to see that now the posts are getting approved. I am sure yours will be approved soon too!

September 5, 2016 at 4:50 pm

@shaloo walia, I think this day many are published. The blogs presented here are new. I hope to find you among them so i can also share my thoughts on your  blog.For 2 months now, I am not writing  a blog. I just write when I feeling the feeling right.This time, I am still not happy with their moderation service, too slow. I hope for a better improvement of their moderation in terms of approval so many will be inspired and happy.

September 5, 2016 at 7:04 pm

@supred I hope the support team in LB will make it up to their approval time on the site. I had noticed that some writing sites are so competitive lately.

@peachpurple I had stopped submitting some blogs lately. I have no time doing it. I also noticed that they approved the compositions of the member in pending manner. Do you think they need more manpower virtually?

@swalia That’s a bit so late in approving the write ups. I also anticipate that it will become slower if they will not deal with this issue. I had noticed that there are some new members and LB needs to level up too.

@cessy08 I do agree on that. I think they need to cope up with the changes and need to anticipate this kind of concern. I hope they are doing something to resolve this.

September 5, 2016 at 7:08 pm

@shavkat: I got my article approved today so I submitted new one for review 🙂 I hope you have your article approved as well.

September 5, 2016 at 7:15 pm

@cessy08 Congratulations! Well, I haven’t any blogs lately. I am so busy doing it. At this point of time, I am preparing to travel for tomorrow.