Author Posts

June 10, 2016 at 12:06 pm

So finally 10th June is here…the day we have been eagerly waiting for. Yes, the payments!

Since it’s going to be the first payment from this site, everyone is eagerly awaiting it. I am excited and eager to receive the payment as it will be a big motivation to work more on this site.

So we would be getting the payment today or is it that they will process the payment today and it will take another 2-3 days?

June 10, 2016 at 12:22 pm

@swalia The FAQ says, “You will get your payment on every 10th of the upcoming month once you redeem.” I take that to mean that on the 10th day, and no later, the payment will reach my PayPal account.

At this point, the day has only begun where I am; but according to the site clock, it is already half over. Still nothing at PayPal. And I’ve discovered the redeem page here is showing a message to the effect that it can only be seen when logged in. Clearly, if  I can post a comment in the forum and see mt balance at the top of the page, I am logged in.

I hope this is only an indication that payments are being processed as we speak. Seeing that everyone who redeemed is paid, is crucial right now to the reputation and integrity of the site.

June 10, 2016 at 12:34 pm

@ruby3881  It should be around 1 a.m. but the clocks shows a different timing – way past that in which case those who have redeemed should all have been paid. No news yet.

June 10, 2016 at 12:56 pm

No hurry yet.  Due to time difference and the fact that they have other commitments, we just have to wait.

10th June is still a period of 24 hours, so as long as they processed the payment at and before 11.59 pm, they are still not late.

June 10, 2016 at 1:11 pm

Please hold your horses and don’t reach to so quick a decision. The day has just begun and if the management process the payment today the PayPal takes its own time. You should know everything by tomorrow morning which is fair enough.

June 10, 2016 at 1:40 pm

Time passed so fast, and it’s already the date some of us are going to receive our first payment from LiteracyBase. I haven’t been active on the site due to my newborn baby and also software project, I am not sure if there are any changes lately, but from what I know previously, we are going to receive the payment today. I guess it’s still early in United States now, so we should just wait for perhaps a day to receive the payment, as admin might need to wait for day time to process the payment.

Good luck to LiteracyBase, good luck to us! 🙂

June 10, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Well, the money is now in my PayPal account. From what I can tell it was deposited sometime around 3 am, UTC – 7 hours. We’ll have to watch over a period of several months to see if there is a pattern, but it looks as though it was deposited to be there not too long before the close of business in the LB operating time.

June 10, 2016 at 6:19 pm

I have already got my payment.

Checked my paypal account.

Was deposited into my account :

Time: 18:02:22 GMT+08:00

Am glad that LiteracyBase had proven that it is indeed a legit site.

Reliable and we should work hard on this site.

June 10, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Just hope more people get paid every month.

I think for this month, probably around ten of us get paid.  Hope the number of people getting paid double every month.

This will be the best testimony for a writing site.

June 10, 2016 at 8:33 pm

@scheng1/
yes I hope that more people are being paid by 10th of next month.

That shows many people are willing to write here and enjoying this site.

Furthermore, since 10 of us are being paid, that proves that LitearcyBase is a legit site.

Keeping finger crossed.

What about you, paid already?

June 11, 2016 at 4:22 am

Congratulations to my friends who got paid. I am 0.5 short for 10 dollars and I have no idea where I will achieve it. I hope before June 16 or before the end of the month so that I could be paid on July 10th, I hope the site is still here on July 10th.

What if I earned more than $10, will I get paid on that amount? I noticed I am always asking this question maybe @admin will able to help me. And do I need to meet another payment before June 16th to be qualified for July 10th or even at the end of June I can still get paid on July 10th?

June 11, 2016 at 6:23 am

@ruby3881, I hope you already received your payment thru your pay pal. I am still so far to redemption. I am always absent here. I am so bust at work. How nice to experience redemption here soon.

June 11, 2016 at 9:05 am

@lovern Yes, I did receive my payment. Thanks for asking!

@scheng1 I posted my proof of payment earlier in my Facebook writer’s group and a lot of people said that’s what they had been waiting for. I hope that means we will see more new members and more people posting regularly.

June 11, 2016 at 9:10 am

@grecy  You can cash out at the end of the month. You can cash out more than $10 if you have that in your account. I am going to wait until the end of the month to cash out. I have over $10 now but I could not get it this month so I am waiting another month. I just did not have it in me to do the $10 by June 30.

I see that no new posts have been published. They must have been too tired from paying everyone. Lol Well hopefully tomorrow we will see some new ones.

June 11, 2016 at 9:20 am

@grecy095 Since LB only pays out once a month, it isn’t worthwhile to request payment until the end of the month. Presumably, you can request more than one payment if you reach $10 twice or more in the month. But it won’t get paid any earlier. And if you don’t make it to $10 after a payout request, you wouldn’t be able to request for part of $10. But you can request for $13 or $17, or whatever.

Does that make sense?